Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I'm back and with a new Ford!....AND a vengeance!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 09:40 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr. E
Well, I posted this thinking others would appreciate another fast Ford but all most people did was talk sh*t and say say "you still drive a Focus" etc...Sounds more like Mustang fanboy'ism to me...

Well my joke flew right over your head apparently...let me just state it in elementary English. We appreciate fast Ford's, your turbo Focus is not equal to a fast Ford (read lively), ergo the statement "we appreciate fast Ford's" is correct.

As far as Mustang "fanboy'ism"...no ****, it's a Mustang forum.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Mr. E
Banned

Originally Posted by fast65
Well my joke flew right over your head apparently...let me just state it in elementary English. We appreciate fast Ford's, your turbo Focus is not equal to a fast Ford (read lively), ergo the statement "we appreciate fast Ford's" is correct.

As far as Mustang "fanboy'ism"...no ****, it's a Mustang forum.
Right, well that just shows how many idiots are here then I guess. Just because I own a Focus doesnt mean I think everything else is sh*t. I appreciate all types of fast cars and respect what people can do with them. Guess I will be going then. Just make sure you keep your Mustangs nice and fast, never know when a lowly Focus will come by and blow your doors off
Old 11-25-2010, 09:46 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Right, well that just shows how many idiots are here then I guess. Just because I own a Focus doesnt mean I think everything else is sh*t. I appreciate all types of fast cars and respect what people can do with them. Guess I will be going then. Just make sure you keep your Mustangs nice and fast, never know when a lowly Focus will come by and blow your doors off
Haha, yeah, we all have a lower IQ because we don't like your Focus. I don't remember saying that you thought everything else was ****, you assumed that on your own and that shows me you lack basic reading comprehension as well as intelligence. So, if you choose to leave, that is absolutely fine, we look forward to you not returning.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:47 PM
SKAR

I dont like Mustangs though

CHEVY FTMFW
Old 11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

I just love n00bs in OT...Priceless.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:52 PM
SKAR

They get scared off so easily, seriously.... welcome to the internets...

they have to stick around for a while
Old 11-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Mr. E
Banned

Originally Posted by pascal
I just love n00bs in OT...Priceless.

Check my join date. I have actually been a member longer than most of you. This is my 2nd account too. I have been a member here since 2005, back when this place was cool.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:03 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Check my join date. I have actually been a member longer than most of you. This is my 2nd account too. I have been a member here since 2005, back when this place was cool.
Still a "noob" in OT...and if it's not up to your standards anymore, there's other forums out there sport
Old 11-25-2010, 10:04 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Join date don't mean squat son, until you have a post count, which would indicates that you're active.
It's not your case, so you're still a n00b... Mmmmmkay?

And this place is still cool...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

13's is not fast. No way, no how, no shape or form. We DO appreciate fast cars, in any form most times, but your car IS NOT fast.

If you eventually run 11's, then come back and we'll probably act differently, but until then, it's still just a focus. EVEN then, it's still just a focus.

Turbo for mid-high 13's, why bother? Mazda 3 stock will do that.

Quick Reply: I'm back and with a new Ford!....AND a vengeance!