Go Back   MustangForums.com > Speed Zone > Street/Strip
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.
Sponsored by Roush Performance

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

My V6 vs. GTO

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #41
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaquib1992 View Post
Lol at vash.. But yeah I was having fun for sure.

@vash, Why are you such a dick about everything? OK I HAVE A SLOW 4.0- So what? Who are you to decide what is safe, and what isn't, and more over, who are you to judge what is FUN and what isn't? Every thread I see about anything not packing a v8, you invariably are there making ignorant comments that seem to be from strictly YOUR (narrow) perspective dude.

Sounds like some textbook buyers regret, and a solid dose of jealousy. My uncles a psychiatrist, want his office number?
SRS: I never stated anything REMOTELY along those lines hahaha, take it easy man. Don't hurt yourself.

No hate tho torque monster. Keep up the good work
Go get him aaquib.........you started my morning with a big

It's too bad that forums always seem to have a few ********* that are completely clueless. On the other hand it is pretty amusing that they are universally despised by one and all, yet they persist in asshattery.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

4.10s, Watts Link
Old 03-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #42
vashthe3rd
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005, Ford mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbfd View Post
Go get him aaquib.........you started my morning with a big

It's too bad that forums always seem to have a few ********* that are completely clueless. On the other hand it is pretty amusing that they are universally despised by one and all, yet they persist in asshattery.
Calling someone 3 hours shy of a BS in biochemistry clueless, lol
EDIT: Especially when you put a bodykit on a stock car rofl

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Like I said, a 10 year old teeing off with a putter
Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in
Traction is an illusive lady

Last edited by vashthe3rd; 03-24-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #43
ward_spratlin
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006,ford,v6-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashthe3rd View Post

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in
im wandering what do you actually consider fast????

and if a 10 year old can tee off with a putter and get it to the green.....who the **** cares what club he uses ;-)

06 turbo v6= 13.2 @105 (rip)

05 kennebell GT= 12.7 at 10 psi
Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #44
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote:

I think it's hilarious you spout off without ever being to the track with your setup

and yes, you are clueless... it's plainly obvious

I'm willing to bet you sit and spin because all you have up wrapped into your car is a turbo.... you have the supra mindset without a supra lolz

"LOOK AT MY POWAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL>!"

welp, won't be long until you get on too many peoples nerves I see that coming right now

you probably aren't even out of the 12's yet and you are sitting there thinking you are god's gift to the world... effing hilarious

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-24-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #45
ward_spratlin
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006,ford,v6-coupe
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions View Post
I think it's hilarious you spout off without ever being to the track with your setup

and yes, you are clueless... it's plainly obvious

I'm willing to bet you sit and spin because all you have up wrapped into your car is a turbo.... you have the supra mindset without a supra lolz

"LOOK AT MY POWAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL>!"

welp, won't be long until you get on too many peoples nerves I see that coming right now

you probably aren't even out of the 12's yet and you are sitting there thinking you are god's gift to the world... effing hilarious

+1+1+1+1+1+1

06 turbo v6= 13.2 @105 (rip)

05 kennebell GT= 12.7 at 10 psi
Old 03-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #46
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

I THROW MY EDUCATION AROUND LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE
Old 03-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #47
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GTvert View Post

+1

Bill Gates is truly envious of your education bro.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #48
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Shelby GT500

Gee.......I'm crushed.......my lowly M.S. doesn't mean a thing. Neither does interviewing for two med schools. Nor does the Viper that came before the body kit Stang that was built for the ex, or the blown C5Vette we had after the 3 body kit Stangs.

I do truly love it when ten year olds tee off with a putter........especially when it's their own after making a truly clueless comment. Go play with your Hellion......at least it impresses you.......as well as your almost BS......which is quite appropriate.

4.10s, Watts Link
Old 03-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #49
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GTvert View Post
Thinking the same thing. ^^^

+1 to what Morbid said too...

Vash.... nevermind, go on with your bad self.

2014 F-150, 5.0
Tuned.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #50
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007/ 4.0 mustang

Quote:

lol gotta love an old fashion measuring contest !
Click the image to open in full size.

Vortech 13psi
front mount I/C
tunes by VMP
Hurst short throw shifter
GT take off
honey comb back panel
lowered 1 5/8
Steeda wing
13.23@107.24 open rear w/3.31 gears and P-Zeros
Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #51
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008, V6, PP

Quote:

Biochem? GHEEEYY. Everyone knows those guys are the wanna-be doctors, go get into a REAL med school. You do not impress Resident Asian with your worthless pre-med status.

PS: I think you are the one "looking stupid to everyone". Your views are tainted, your grammar is comparable to that of a retarded goat who learned English off the movie "Borat", and you probably smell in real life.... (threw that one out there just in case )

Overall, I think you should really PM me about that shrink hookup, cause it seems like you are in dire need of a friend.

Love, aaquib.

PPS: Get a real major, or just give up at life and go shoot yourself. Then while bleeding out, and going into shock crawl to your car and douse it in gasoline, then light a match...

Last edited by aaquib1992; 03-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #52
jrockgts197
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 05 Mustang GT

God I love this section LOLOLOLOL. Anyway, I guess I should add something semi on topic so......good run aaquib. It's nice to see a fast car do it's thing once in a while. I messed around with a C6 Z06 on the highway the other day. I was teasing and provoking him for 5 minutes before he nailed it. Man that car checked out on me, but I just wanted to see the Z stretch it's legs. We got off the same exit and caught a light. When i rolled down my window he was laughing and said "I figured you either had something for me, or you just wanted to see it go". We exchanged "nice car" comments and a thumbs up and both took off from the light like normal human beings, lol. Cool Vette driver FTW.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #53
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro Z28

Quote:

PPS: Get a real major, or just give up at life and go shoot yourself. Then while bleeding out, and going into shock crawl to your car and douse it in gasoline, then light a match...

Just make sure you don't call 911 for help... out of respect for my fellow brothers... our uneducated asses don't want to taint your self worth.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #54
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 95 Ford Mustang Gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8ER01Z View Post
Just make sure you don't call 911 for help... out of respect for my fellow brothers... our uneducated asses don't want to taint your self worth.
LMFAO!!! EPIC!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #55
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8ER01Z View Post
LOL! Indeed

Anyway, thought I would just update this thread instead of making a new one. Yesterday was coming back from class and the road to my apartment was blocked by that overnight construction or whatever. Had to take a smaller road, and saw this Hyundai tiburon(newer body style, 06?) and I looked at him, slowed to about 15, and we both let go at the same time and I immediately pulled about 3/4 to 1 car on him and let off around there (65ish?) cause there was no reason to go any faster for me (proved my point lol). Anyway he gets super pissed I think, and even after clearly seeing my brake lights he floors it past me cuts into my lane for some reason and takes an exit going like 70... I laughed, but was kinda pissed cause these are the people that ruin the fun and make it dangerous. Only mods I could see/hear were some huge mufflers (saw when he tore past me) and a dual conversion (stock?). Anyway, it was fun kicking some *** for once haha.

@vash, I hope this redeemed my image in your eyes... Your approval mean everything in my un-educated life
Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #56
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Vash dug his own hole and made his own bed there... now I guess he just has to....

Click the image to open in full size.

OHH YEAH, prepare for the greatest Halloween EVER
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #57
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

^WHOA... Is that a light up keyboard behind you?
Old 03-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #58
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Quote:
^WHOA... Is that a light up keyboard behind you?
yeah, it's POS that keeps opening WMP for no reason
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #59
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Quote:

oooh I wanna quote this one too!

obtaining the degree (and yes, i am giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one and assuming it will happen) does not mean you really know anything. There is a chasm between passing the courses and doing well. Also, you sound like a complete tool validating your statement with something completely unrelated like your education. I have a BS in chemistry and I could could strike up a conversation with you that would make you go cross-eyed and faint. this fact, like the one you presented, also has completely nothing to do with u being called clueless earlier.

450hp aint too shabby tho... I mean.... its just a smidge over where I am NA (but that could be easily fixed by replacing my stock heads), so Id have to use the equipped 150 shot to give you the same view as in my sig but who cares right?
what matters is you have a nice-*** car that you, presumably on a college budget, bought, paid for, and turboed using only your own hard earned money while not being financially carried by anyone else, amirite? yeah, thats whats really important. so hold ur head high on that one.

of course, most of what I said hinges on the assumption that those 3 credits that u are shy is a result of you still being in school and not just dropping out years ago and attempting to cite failed education to validate stupid comments.

oh MF how ive missed u

"slow" and "stock"
FQuick
Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #60
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecterGT260 View Post
what matters is you have a nice-*** car that you, presumably on a college budget, bought, paid for, and turboed using only your own hard earned money while not being financially carried by anyone else, amirite? yeah, thats whats really important. so hold ur head high on that one.
^^^This point jumped out at me when he first posted about his current academic position. I just figured I wouldn't even go there, lol.

I remember that bad *** twin turbo Z28 I had way back when I was in college...... wait a minute, ahhh, I remember now, it wasn't a Z28, it was a 1991 Sunbird.

2014 F-150, 5.0
Tuned.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
2004, 2011, 6spd, cripple, dual, exhaust, fast, ford, furious, gto, mode, mustang, pp, rwd, v6