Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

My V6 vs. GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:15 AM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Lol at vash.. But yeah I was having fun for sure.

@vash, Why are you such a dick about everything? OK I HAVE A SLOW 4.0- So what? Who are you to decide what is safe, and what isn't, and more over, who are you to judge what is FUN and what isn't? Every thread I see about anything not packing a v8, you invariably are there making ignorant comments that seem to be from strictly YOUR (narrow) perspective dude.

Sounds like some textbook buyers regret, and a solid dose of jealousy. My uncles a psychiatrist, want his office number?
SRS: I never stated anything REMOTELY along those lines hahaha, take it easy man. Don't hurt yourself.

No hate tho torque monster. Keep up the good work
Go get him aaquib.........you started my morning with a big

It's too bad that forums always seem to have a few ********* that are completely clueless. On the other hand it is pretty amusing that they are universally despised by one and all, yet they persist in asshattery.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
vashthe3rd
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by okbfd
Go get him aaquib.........you started my morning with a big

It's too bad that forums always seem to have a few ********* that are completely clueless. On the other hand it is pretty amusing that they are universally despised by one and all, yet they persist in asshattery.
Calling someone 3 hours shy of a BS in biochemistry clueless, lol
EDIT: Especially when you put a bodykit on a stock car rofl

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Like I said, a 10 year old teeing off with a putter
Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in

Last edited by vashthe3rd; 03-24-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:38 PM
ward_spratlin
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in
im wandering what do you actually consider fast????

and if a 10 year old can tee off with a putter and get it to the green.....who the **** cares what club he uses ;-)
Old 03-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

I think it's hilarious you spout off without ever being to the track with your setup

and yes, you are clueless... it's plainly obvious

I'm willing to bet you sit and spin because all you have up wrapped into your car is a turbo.... you have the supra mindset without a supra lolz

"LOOK AT MY POWAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL>!"

welp, won't be long until you get on too many peoples nerves I see that coming right now

you probably aren't even out of the 12's yet and you are sitting there thinking you are god's gift to the world... effing hilarious

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-24-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:04 PM
ward_spratlin
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
I think it's hilarious you spout off without ever being to the track with your setup

and yes, you are clueless... it's plainly obvious

I'm willing to bet you sit and spin because all you have up wrapped into your car is a turbo.... you have the supra mindset without a supra lolz

"LOOK AT MY POWAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL>!"

welp, won't be long until you get on too many peoples nerves I see that coming right now

you probably aren't even out of the 12's yet and you are sitting there thinking you are god's gift to the world... effing hilarious

+1+1+1+1+1+1
Old 03-24-2011, 01:08 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

I THROW MY EDUCATION AROUND LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE
Old 03-24-2011, 02:14 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99GTvert

+1

Bill Gates is truly envious of your education bro.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Gee.......I'm crushed.......my lowly M.S. doesn't mean a thing. Neither does interviewing for two med schools. Nor does the Viper that came before the body kit Stang that was built for the ex, or the blown C5Vette we had after the 3 body kit Stangs.

I do truly love it when ten year olds tee off with a putter........especially when it's their own after making a truly clueless comment. Go play with your Hellion......at least it impresses you.......as well as your almost BS......which is quite appropriate.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
Thinking the same thing. ^^^

+1 to what Morbid said too...

Vash.... nevermind, go on with your bad self.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:07 PM
turbo 2.8
3rd Gear Member

lol gotta love an old fashion measuring contest !

Quick Reply: My V6 vs. GTO