Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

My V6 vs. GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd
Calling someone 3 hours shy of a BS in biochemistry clueless, lol
EDIT: Especially when you put a bodykit on a stock car rofl

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Like I said, a 10 year old teeing off with a putter
Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in
Biochem? GHEEEYY. Everyone knows those guys are the wanna-be doctors, go get into a REAL med school. You do not impress Resident Asian with your worthless pre-med status.

PS: I think you are the one "looking stupid to everyone". Your views are tainted, your grammar is comparable to that of a retarded goat who learned English off the movie "Borat", and you probably smell in real life.... (threw that one out there just in case )

Overall, I think you should really PM me about that shrink hookup, cause it seems like you are in dire need of a friend.

Love, aaquib.

PPS: Get a real major, or just give up at life and go shoot yourself. Then while bleeding out, and going into shock crawl to your car and douse it in gasoline, then light a match...

Last edited by aaquib1992; 03-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:01 PM
jrockgts197
2nd Gear Member

God I love this section LOLOLOLOL. Anyway, I guess I should add something semi on topic so......good run aaquib. It's nice to see a fast car do it's thing once in a while. I messed around with a C6 Z06 on the highway the other day. I was teasing and provoking him for 5 minutes before he nailed it. Man that car checked out on me, but I just wanted to see the Z stretch it's legs. We got off the same exit and caught a light. When i rolled down my window he was laughing and said "I figured you either had something for me, or you just wanted to see it go". We exchanged "nice car" comments and a thumbs up and both took off from the light like normal human beings, lol. Cool Vette driver FTW.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992

PPS: Get a real major, or just give up at life and go shoot yourself. Then while bleeding out, and going into shock crawl to your car and douse it in gasoline, then light a match...

Just make sure you don't call 911 for help... out of respect for my fellow brothers... our uneducated asses don't want to taint your self worth.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:04 AM
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
Just make sure you don't call 911 for help... out of respect for my fellow brothers... our uneducated asses don't want to taint your self worth.
LMFAO!!! EPIC!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:44 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
LOL! Indeed

Anyway, thought I would just update this thread instead of making a new one. Yesterday was coming back from class and the road to my apartment was blocked by that overnight construction or whatever. Had to take a smaller road, and saw this Hyundai tiburon(newer body style, 06?) and I looked at him, slowed to about 15, and we both let go at the same time and I immediately pulled about 3/4 to 1 car on him and let off around there (65ish?) cause there was no reason to go any faster for me (proved my point lol). Anyway he gets super pissed I think, and even after clearly seeing my brake lights he floors it past me cuts into my lane for some reason and takes an exit going like 70... I laughed, but was kinda pissed cause these are the people that ruin the fun and make it dangerous. Only mods I could see/hear were some huge mufflers (saw when he tore past me) and a dual conversion (stock?). Anyway, it was fun kicking some *** for once haha.

@vash, I hope this redeemed my image in your eyes... Your approval mean everything in my un-educated life
Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Vash dug his own hole and made his own bed there... now I guess he just has to....

OHH YEAH, prepare for the greatest Halloween EVER
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

^WHOA... Is that a light up keyboard behind you?
Old 03-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
^WHOA... Is that a light up keyboard behind you?
yeah, it's POS that keeps opening WMP for no reason
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd
Calling someone 3 hours shy of a BS in biochemistry clueless, lol
EDIT: Especially when you put a bodykit on a stock car rofl

Sorry what any mustang forum thinks of me is below my "give a ****" standard, especially when all the ragehate comes from people in slow cars

Like I said, a 10 year old teeing off with a putter
Sure YOU think hitting a ball is fun, doesn't change the fact that you're doing it wrong. Not to mention looking stupid to everyone else.

The turbo hasn't gone to my head, I knew what fast was beforehand, I also knew what was and wasn't worth trying to go fast in
oooh I wanna quote this one too!

obtaining the degree (and yes, i am giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one and assuming it will happen) does not mean you really know anything. There is a chasm between passing the courses and doing well. Also, you sound like a complete tool validating your statement with something completely unrelated like your education. I have a BS in chemistry and I could could strike up a conversation with you that would make you go cross-eyed and faint. this fact, like the one you presented, also has completely nothing to do with u being called clueless earlier.

450hp aint too shabby tho... I mean.... its just a smidge over where I am NA (but that could be easily fixed by replacing my stock heads), so Id have to use the equipped 150 shot to give you the same view as in my sig but who cares right?
what matters is you have a nice-*** car that you, presumably on a college budget, bought, paid for, and turboed using only your own hard earned money while not being financially carried by anyone else, amirite? yeah, thats whats really important. so hold ur head high on that one.

of course, most of what I said hinges on the assumption that those 3 credits that u are shy is a result of you still being in school and not just dropping out years ago and attempting to cite failed education to validate stupid comments.

oh MF how ive missed u
Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SpecterGT260
what matters is you have a nice-*** car that you, presumably on a college budget, bought, paid for, and turboed using only your own hard earned money while not being financially carried by anyone else, amirite? yeah, thats whats really important. so hold ur head high on that one.
^^^This point jumped out at me when he first posted about his current academic position. I just figured I wouldn't even go there, lol.

I remember that bad *** twin turbo Z28 I had way back when I was in college...... wait a minute, ahhh, I remember now, it wasn't a Z28, it was a 1991 Sunbird.

Quick Reply: My V6 vs. GTO