Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

My V6 vs. GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 05:17 PM
vashthe3rd
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Biochem? GHEEEYY. Everyone knows those guys are the wanna-be doctors, go get into a REAL med school. You do not impress Resident Asian with your worthless pre-med status.

PS: I think you are the one "looking stupid to everyone". Your views are tainted, your grammar is comparable to that of a retarded goat who learned English off the movie "Borat", and you probably smell in real life.... (threw that one out there just in case )

Overall, I think you should really PM me about that shrink hookup, cause it seems like you are in dire need of a friend.

Love, aaquib.

PPS: Get a real major, or just give up at life and go shoot yourself. Then while bleeding out, and going into shock crawl to your car and douse it in gasoline, then light a match...
Funny considering Biochem is an undergrad degree and you need to go through undergrad to qualify for medical school

Nice job retard
PS: Sorry my english has been correct so far, your innability to comprehend how to get into the medical profession does not impress me, and what's funny is that you think because I'm making fun of slow people being dumb I need to see a "shrink"

PPS: The work I do would probably make your head spin, and you'd cry if I died and burned my car, considering you wish it was yours instead of that stock V6
Enjoy working the moron

As for the rest of you mad kids, keep being mad lol, I think it's funny when you're mad.
But that's ok, I'm sure just about all of you can tell me how to perform a simple osteotomy. <3

Last edited by vashthe3rd; 03-25-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:23 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd
Funny considering Biochem is an undergrad degree and you need to go through undergrad to qualify for medical school

Nice job retard
PS: Sorry my english has been correct so far, your innability to comprehend how to get into the medical profession does not impress me, and what's funny is that you think because I'm making fun of slow people being dumb I need to see a "shrink"

PPS: The work I do would probably make your head spin, and you'd cry if I died and burned my car, considering you wish it was yours instead of that stock V6
Enjoy working the moron

As for the rest of you mad kids, keep being mad lol, I think it's funny when you're mad.
But that's ok, I'm sure just about all of you can tell me how to perform a simple osteotomy. <3
ill tell u next year after I complete my m1 year
Old 03-25-2011, 05:27 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Ur not the only one w ambition and not even the smartest one in our convo so stop acting like such a toolbag. In my experience people who offhandedaretoot their own horn are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. The question is whether or not they know it
Old 03-25-2011, 05:31 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Sorry for all the posts... mobile version doesn't have edit... mod merge? Just wanted to add: knowing something doesn't make u smart. Simply being exposed to a procedure is not a measure of intelligence. But since u presented it as such I have to assume ur just projecting your own shortcomings
Old 03-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I like how you avoid the question of who's dime your living off of, Vash. Tell me of wise one, how much have you made in the past 10 years with your abundance of knowledge.

Oh, and what does all your fancy......... waaiitttt for it............. here comes the good ol' boy...................... "book learning" have to do with fukn cars? Jackass.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Nice job retard

Enjoy working the moron

You have to be the stupidest person I ever met. Ever. From reading you older post about that "race" you were in (the one another member linked to) you clearly state that your "dad" had to pick you up from an airport and take you home- from this I deduce that you live with your effing parents. Thats pathetic, even I, being a first year student can afford to pay for college and a small house. You are pathetic, go kill yourself cause you are not earning 10000000 (USD) a year lol.

I find it hilarious you try to address my sarcasm with your dumbazz logic. At least try to come up with something witty next time? Or has that worthless BS gotten to your head too?

PS: I've seen so many people like you waste mommy's and dadd's monies trying to get into med school lol, you will never get into one, and using that degree you just wasted 4+ years on will probably get you a job being my fathers beotch (i.e. an orderly, clean-up/ disposal guy or something).

PPS: It sounds gay when you use the post notes, and restate my way of speaking, so please stop =)

Examples?
I say:
You do not impress Resident Asian with your worthless pre-med status.
You say:
does not impress me
Spectre says:
I have a BS in chemistry and I could could strike up a conversation with you that would make you go cross-eyed and faint.
You say:
The work I do would probably make your head spin
LOL, being a psych minor is so much fun sometimes... And then you go on to throw around your education again. Why? Is your fake car and unimpressive education all you have to show? AND on the internet? I could go tell people I own a ZR1 or something (especially on a forum below your
"give a ****" standard
, why would you lie, and make those lies so pitiful?!

Haha, you kill me man, mostly because delusional people like you are the most fun to mess with...
I'm sorry does that bother you? =) Have a nice evening.

Last edited by aaquib1992; 03-25-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:05 PM
snaf2u
2nd Gear Member

Kids, play nice now. There must be intelligent life on this forum somewhere but it`s not here.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
I THROW MY EDUCATION AROUND LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE
DAM SON

CRANK THAT SOLJABOY!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Nice job retard

Enjoy working the moron

sorry bro, I didn't hear you over THE RETURN OF THE 80'S!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1nor7ZglsU

F*CK YEAH!

also, I'm mad, didn't you know? grrrr

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-25-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:03 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
sorry bro, I didn't hear you over THE RETURN OF THE 80'S!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1nor7ZglsU
I was jamming out to this for like 30 minutes, and my girlfriend came over and was like "wtf are you listening to, weirdo?"..... 3 minutes later she was jamming out with me. Win!

Then my RA got pissed and told me to turn it off. We still jammed, quietly.

Quick Reply: My V6 vs. GTO