Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Funniest Race EVER!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 08:00 PM
TorchV6
4th Gear Member

Default Funniest Race EVER!!

SO I am on my way back home from the chiropractor driving my normal goin bout 10 over the limit on Interstate94. I look in my rear view and see a red Intergra flyin up on my a**. So I am thinkin what ever... I let him get next to me and he wants to go. So he does his ricer take off before anyone can even get ready to race I was still in 5th when he decided to take off so I am like meh alright I will go I drop it to 3rd and it is a gsr integra. I catch him a lil and get next to him again. He gives me the thumbs down and takes off again so I put her down and he has a decent jump on me I am holding him steady though I shift into 4th and she is climbing on rpms (now mind you we are dealing with some other cars until we hit this opening) so my rpms get to where they need to be in 4 and I passsssss his *** with my finger up ( your gonna boo American then you deserve the finger ) he laughed and I passed him doing 117mph I WINNNNNN HAHAHAHAHA best part of this story is he had a lower fart canned gsr I have a COMPLETLEY stock 2000 V6 5Speed. Yea I ahve many other stories of pure wins but so many stories so little time...
Old 08-31-2005, 08:06 PM
DeViouS
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Funniest Race EVER!!

nice kill

when i was stock i once had a co-worker that owned a GSR w/ a fart can and every week or so he wuld tell me that he wuld be able to kick my a$$. LOL
some ricers r very cocky
Old 08-31-2005, 08:14 PM
TorchV6
4th Gear Member

Thanks man, and I agree some of them are extremely cocky. But what ever.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:27 PM
DeViouS
4th Gear Member

ricers have to be cocky to make themselves feel better about having all show and no go. and in some cases their show is cr@p. such as unpainted body kits thats the best
Old 08-31-2005, 08:30 PM
TorchV6
4th Gear Member

O man there is this bout 99 or so cougar that drives round my neighbor hood now I have nothing against cougars (normally) but it is RICED OUT and the worst part is like you said he has a unpainted body kit on it so it is the fiberglass white and his car is a dark green. UHHHH it is so ugly!!
Old 08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
TorchV6
4th Gear Member

so that black stang is yours?? If it is and you still have that hood that is the exact same hood I have on my car. The only difference is I got sick of people making fun of my non functional hood scoop and I took a dremel and a can of black spray paint and also about 5 1/2 hours and made mine functional. The next project that I have already started is making it a functional ram air hood. I already have the parts for it off a 90 firebird and it actually doesnt look that bad when I lift the hood. So now I have a awesome looking hood and a functional ram air (I will have functional ram air with in the next two days).
Old 08-31-2005, 11:49 PM
panasyncp17
2nd Gear Member

He wasn't booing American if he was in an Acura. lol. Nice kill.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:01 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

Is a fart can the crap exhaust that all the ricers have?
Old 09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: XbcSharpShooter

Is a fart can the crap exhaust that all the ricers have?
yes.. the one that makes them sound like go-karts and/or bumble bees.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:29 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

awww wtf. EVERY single civic honda toyota down here has one of those. They are load as hell but the car isnt even going fast. Is that the only mod they do to it?

Quick Reply: Funniest Race EVER!!