Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

n/a 2 v 12.16 @ 112 video

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 11:56 PM
turbo232
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
Oh man, the army guilt trip... I started my own business and provided jobs and also contribute to major charity events in the area... I've probably done more helping people than you even think is possible

when have I complained about bogging? I just said it was slow... my 13.8 @ 102MPH wasn't a bogged run, I finally was able to get them loose @ 32PSI when it cooled down later in the day... although it was still around 95F

you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, that much is certain... you race on a 300ft track, NEVER have been to the drag strip... clearly barely know anything about the drag strip and all you can do is sit here and repeat people... whatever you do come up with on your own is botched and "mistyped".

Don't sit here and complain when this conversation went from something being wrong with my car (I proved you wrong), to a laughable driver mod excuse (proved you wrong) to some half baked bog crap you want to think up (which I already stated) to you whining about megetting everything from my father (not sure what that came from but I'm clearly winning at this point, and you got proved wrong) and now you are bitching about me proving your callout wrong?

you sound like a very lost child... are you ever wrong?

also, with your vert? you would be lucky to clip off 14.2's... just saying

when you actually want to sit down and learn let us know, until then it's better if you just leave this section... we have no time or patience for a person who thinks he knows it all
if you would read a post i have a ban at Commerce (the 1/4 mile closest to me). my buddy was letting me test out his Fox body. it was way too fast for not having a cage and I got a 1 year ban. it's over in 2 weeks. i also race road course and autoX, but i have a feeling you dont know how to turn a car.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:06 AM
JT76

Oh geez here we go with the turning nonsense. If i wanted to take turns i would never buy a mustang or an f body lol
Old 10-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by turbo232
if you would read a post i have a ban at Commerce (the 1/4 mile closest to me). my buddy was letting me test out his Fox body. it was way too fast for not having a cage and I got a 1 year ban. it's over in 2 weeks. i also race road course and autoX, but i have a feeling you dont know how to turn a car.
you said you do not race the 1/4 mile... your words, not mine

that's funny coming from someone who would get beat by my Porsche AND my Fiesta around an Auto X course

oh yeah, I auto X too tough guy... I hang right there with Miatas and mini's with the Fiesta and, it goes without saying (if you actually go to auto X events and see what miatas and minis run) that all of which are quicker around a tight course than your solid rear tank... never mind the Porsche, it would just embarrass you... lol, in fact my Fiesta was quicker around the auto X course than a new 5.0L that was there... if you want to drag i always have my GTO as well, although my 26 year old 3.2L would beat you by a far less gap and be more exciting

again, you only prove what I say time and time again... you just keep glancing off my callouts that obviously make you look like an idiot (like my dyno callout, along with many others pages ago)... totally ignored, because if you address them you admit you were wrong and clearly did not know what the hell you were on about... now we are magically talking about auto X with a petty insult on top?

do yourself a favor kid, try you luck with someone else.... you look like a moron, seriously

so from now on in I will just reply to you with this seeing as it wraps up MOST of your original off the wall BS non nonsensical garbage blabber.

my car ran a 13.68 @ 101 with a 1.9 60 ft. So its right in the same ball park. Doubt anything was wrong with his car. There is a lot that goes into a track time not just a dyno sheet. Weight, weather conditions, altitude etc etc etc. I remember when he was bharsen and that car had some good runs. It was very comparable to my 2V. As i stated before, there is no magic or secrets. They are what they are and what you make of them.
SO MANY posts you completely ignore because they are clearly making you look like you have down syndrome, what do you do? continue your childish rant by bringing up another subject... NIIICE

the moment you started racing with a dyno sheet is the moment I knew you were going to be a riot... your CI tidbit was another dead giveaway...

BTW, everyone under the sun into cars knows CAI= cold air intake as well... you being confused on such a basic abbreviation in both cases doesn't help your case AT ALL

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 10-04-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

blah blah blah.... enough with the back and forth BS