Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Raced a newer mustang gt

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 11:11 AM
scott4.6
2nd Gear Member

I got flamed, so i flamed back. Like you said i guess we should exspect that in the street strip section.

Originally Posted by Maraman
P.S. my cousin is an officer in Campbellesville KY, next time I come down to visit him we'll line em up. He's had a WS6, 2 80's firebirds, and camaros. IDC if you beat me with whatever car you have, I'm not scared, at least I wont be sitting here running my mouth behind a computer screen.

P.S.S. Before you seem to know the facts, that same cousin of mine, his dad (which is my uncle) happens to be a "higher up" for GM, so I've always been a fan of GM vehicles. In fact my brother has a 2010 Camaro, and its a great car.
Im not running my mouth ! I just stated i raced a newer mustang and i beat it. Wich i was surprised i did. I dont hide behind my key board. If you want a run you got it . Just pm me the details and we can lock it in.

PS. And it wont be my slow *** mustang ill be bringing either. Also.... your brother has a nice *** ride. I love the new camaros... just wish they wasent so damn heavy.

Last edited by Stkjock; 12-29-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posting - learn to edit please - dont whore it up
Old 12-29-2011, 12:00 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by scott4.6
I have never met a mustang owner that wasent a DICK HEAD with their slow *** mustang. I am sorry i thought i could come on here and talk to other mustang owners , with out exspecting you all not to be DICKS.
As long as your willing to lump yourself into this catagory I fine with that. Relax friend there just having a little fun. Hope I didn't overwelm ya by acting like a dick just now.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I knew it... I'm surrounded by a bunch of dick mustang owners.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

I got flamed, so i flamed back. Like you said i guess we should exspect that in the street strip section.
dude, you acted like a whiny little boy, man up, you need a thick skin in this section. It's part of the rules sticky.

Originally Posted by Stone629
not sure which of these to use.... so I'll throw them both in

Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
z28th1s
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
That's right!! I guess I should sell mine so that I don't get a bad rep!!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stkjock
dude, you acted like a whiny little boy, man up, you need a thick skin in this section. It's part of the rules sticky.

not sure which of these to use.... so I'll throw them both in

I was just playing around, trying to lighten the tension....but I will disappear sir
Old 12-29-2011, 01:18 PM
WV2000GT
1st Gear Member

I personally think it is crazy to say that there isn't a mustang on this forum that could beat a pump gas nova....Isn't mmr lurking around here somewhere? I for one am getting ready to drop a stroker mod 1000 motor in mine this winter and drop a pulley and add spray. I'd entertain that nova idea anyday. My uncles big block road runner sure has a hard time (no chance) right now. I tinker around on every auto make if I get the chance, I have also had a stage 3 turbo tuner car. I like to think I'm a pretty nice guy, although when I see my mustang sometimes I get angry and turn into the incredible hulk. I'm just kidding, you get this same crap in any forum man. Doesn't matter if you're drivin a chevy or a honda.

Wow what a bunch of smart asses. For one im not a huge fan of the mustang. Two the only reason i have this turd i have now is i got it for a really good price. $ 5500.00 is what i paid for it. Mustangs are a dime a dozen. Cant walk out the damn door unless you trip over a few of them.Three i dont think their is a mustang on this fourm that could beat my pump gas nova.Im a chevy guy and always will be. I have never met a mustang owner that wasent a DICK HEAD with their slow *** mustang. I am sorry i thought i could come on here and talk to other mustang owners , with out exspecting you all not to be DICKS. If their is any one around the louisville ky area that want s some of the ol pump gas nova,, then come get some! To the mustang owners that aint a dick head this is not ment towards you.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:10 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Wow what a bunch of smart asses. For one im not a huge fan of the mustang. Two the only reason i have this turd i have now is i got it for a really good price. $ 5500.00 is what i paid for it. Mustangs are a dime a dozen. Cant walk out the damn door unless you trip over a few of them.Three i dont think their is a mustang on this fourm that could beat my pump gas nova.Im a chevy guy and always will be. I have never met a mustang owner that wasent a DICK HEAD with their slow *** mustang. I am sorry i thought i could come on here and talk to other mustang owners , with out exspecting you all not to be DICKS. If their is any one around the louisville ky area that want s some of the ol pump gas nova,, then come get some! To the mustang owners that aint a dick head this is not ment towards you.
Your basing your foolish opinion off of the fact that since your car is a chevy that it is superior in every aspect of being a faster car. Simply because it is a chevy that it can beat any mustang on this forum regardless of mods simply because it is a all powerful CHEVY.

Yea well my car is a Ford MUSTANG, and it can beat any POS FOREIGN CAR, even those POS Toyota supras that you see running around with 1400 WHP, they ain't **** because I have an all powerful F-O-R-D1!!!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:12 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Well this got ugly fast... Honestly I did nothing wrong here... I even assumed your 2v was fast... Why am I getting hosed here?
Old 12-29-2011, 04:05 PM
REDBOSS1
3rd Gear Member

I'd be more than happy to smoke you.

Quick Reply: Raced a newer mustang gt