Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Camaro owners really hate mustangs!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 12:11 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Default Camaro owners really hate mustangs!

well I've had this V6 for two whole weeks and already two different camaros have ran up thru traffic to cruise menacingly next to me. An SS owner got next to me and started revving. I honked my horn a few,times and he took off. I just sat there while the SS owner zig zagged thru traffic. Guess he showed me. Then on my way to work today a ls V6 Camaro does the exact same thing. I figured this was a fair fight so I took this one. Wasn't much of a race because we both started at sixty but I was in front all the way out to 130. At that point a very young, very mad dude flipped me off and took off. I know the two cars are natural rivals but damn do they take it serious. LOL.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 07-06-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:38 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Default 2014 Deep Impact Blue

I've had my 2014 DIB 3.7 for three days 125 miles on the odometer & Challengers too dislike the pony car. I've had many challenges from camaro's in my 2012 candy pony. I always blew their doors off! Here's a pic of my 2014.
Attached Thumbnails Camaro owners really hate mustangs!-tn_injury-and-dib-012.jpg   Camaro owners really hate mustangs!-tn_injury-and-dib-019.jpg  
Old 07-06-2014, 08:36 AM
MaxxRPM
1st Gear Member

Their butthurt is too funny to get upset about...............

I don't cause much butthurt with my Mustang but I did a couple days ago on my Yamaha. Getting on the interstate behind a souped up Harley (what do the dealers tell these guys.....), he sees me behind him and starts going all out. I jump in the far left lane and zing past him....never even giving it a thought (I'm on an FZ1, over twice the horsepower and almost half the weight)
....10 miles later () he buzzes me within no more than a couple feet..............It was too funny for me to get upset, just knowing he held his butthurt in for so long when it didn't even occur to me that I caused any......
Old 07-06-2014, 08:54 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
An SS owner got next to me and started revving. I honked my horn a few,times and he took off. I just sat there while the SS owner zig zagged thru traffic. Guess he showed me..

Haha, *******.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Wow, what a couple of ********! Pick a race,then get mad about it. I'll never understand some people.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:10 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

It's just funny. I own both cars and you Just don't see much Camaro bashing on this forum. Over on camaro5 every other thread is a 5.0 thread. Which usually goes "5.0 are really not that fast" and "oh yea they are ugly as hell". Or just throw a curve in front of them and and watch what happens! But watching the V6 Camaro owner lose his mind had me laughing out loud. If the Camaros want to win a drag race there going to need a diet. V6 all the way up to ZL1! My understanding is the Camaro should lose about 200 pounds when the 2016 model comes out.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 07-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:18 PM
JC316
4th Gear Member

Just scroll through the street racing section of LS1tech. Talk about amusing. I'm a car guy in general, every car has it's strengths and weaknesses and not a single one is perfect. Still, rivalries keep the manufacturers on their toes to be the baddest and it keeps sales up, so I guess it's a good thing.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:41 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

I love the honking and just sitting there. I've done that before as well. Crazy how the rivalry is sometimes.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:40 PM
MustangInTexas
2nd Gear Member

You only talk about that which is better than you. That's why we don't talk about Camaros.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:10 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

If I had to pick just one. I'd pick Mustang but it would be for things like interior sights lines and I simply fit better in the Mustang being 6'4. My head is always hitting the sealing in the Camaro but that's what gives the car it's gagster styling. The 6.2 in the Camaro is every bit the rival of the 5.0. Ad I have to admit I prefer the Camaros styling. Both cars are great. That's why I don't get the wild brand loyality.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners really hate mustangs!