Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2015 GT VS 2016 Corvette Zo6

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 10:11 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
I flush more potential down the toilet every morning than you'll ever have, you f@ggot @ss flamingo f*cker. And my car would flush your car down the sh!tter as well. Come get owned, Captain Dipsh!t.
I guess you've given up any pretense and are just seeing how long it takes to get banned eh? You thought you might get banned for talking up the LS1.. .an engine we all know and love... but they don't ban for liking other platforms around here... But you realized we know what we are talking about here, we know the capabilities and aren't afraid of competition... so now you have to insult using language that wouldn't be tolerated in any forum so you can get banned because you know you've lost your argument and you can't face not getting banned because we have humiliated you, and the only way you can deal with that is justifying it with a ban. You'll just convince yourself that you were banned for how awesome the LS1 was, when the reality is that you are a negative influence on everyone around you and there is no point in your existence.

Last edited by Mishri; 11-20-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-20-2016, 10:14 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Nice runs bluebeast. Do you run DRs all the time? Or swap them out for daily driving?
Old 11-21-2016, 07:22 AM
User 92421
IN JAIL!

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Still salty that my LS1 would manhandle your 5.br0?

as a solid supporter of LS1, I have to tell you it has limitations, especially when put in a heavy old beat up automatic camaro with factory 7.25" rear end. please stop making camaor enthusiasts and LSx supporters look like idiots.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:37 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO
Nice runs bluebeast. Do you run DRs all the time? Or swap them out for daily driving?
This car is my wifes grocery getter. So we swap them out between track days.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:21 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Redneck, dude, give it up. Lots of guys have called you out, offered to meet you, you just keep saying "come on over". You know you live in BFE Nebraska and no one wants to come there. We'd gladly meet you halfway, but we all know that's not going to happen. If you were able to steal enough money from your mommy's purse for gas, you'd probably just blow it on meth. Saying you've beat "400" Mustangs is just showing us all how stupid you are.
We've all seen guys on this site that act exactly like you. You think you're the first? I can think of ten blowhards off the top of my head. They all get the same treatment. Car enthusiast, be they LS1 guys, BMWs or whatever, come here for conversation, they are treated with respect.
I will make a bold statement here. You 100%, without a doubt, unequivocally CAN NOT BEAT ME!

Now you are ignored. I'm done with you. Call me any names you like, but go to bed knowing that my car would OWN YOU.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:22 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
This car is my wifes grocery getter. So we swap them out between track days.
Would you use them on a DD? I've been thinking about switching, but I don't want to have to go back and forth.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:35 AM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Yep, it's getting to be about as much fun as kicking a puppy............dude came on with the intention of getting banned
Old 11-21-2016, 09:42 AM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by okbfd
Yep, it's getting to be about as much fun as kicking a puppy............dude came on with the intention of getting banned
If a guy wants to start a thread about Camaros, whatever. But hijacking everyone else just gets old. Bluebeast started this thread with some quality runs, in a slow section (S/S). I, for one, can learn something from a guy running 11s.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:01 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO
Would you use them on a DD? I've been thinking about switching, but I don't want to have to go back and forth.
I wouldn't want to use them in the rain or cold. God help you if you got stuck in a little snow with them on.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:24 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
I wouldn't want to use them in the rain or cold. God help you if you got stuck in a little snow with them on.
I live on a dirt road as well. May have to reconsider.

Quick Reply: 2015 GT VS 2016 Corvette Zo6