Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Ricer Flyby

Old 12-16-2005, 03:04 AM
03YellowPony
6th Gear Member

Default Ricer Flyby

REVENGE!!
I was on my way home from the store tonite, and I was comming up on a red light. In the left lane was a Civic. Fully riced out. Park bench wing, bodykit, huge fart can..the works. Just as I was gonna step on the brake, the light turned green. I said WTF, and stomped it. I flew right by him like he was standing still! Well,, I guess he was standing still! LOL. FLYBY!!! REVENGE!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:17 AM
Jimmz
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ricer Flyby

Nice man I do that stuff all the time its just fun seein their faces as you fly by them... hey are you gonna get new wheels anytime soon? Cuz thats all you need man, I know your more into performance but some black bullits or fr500's would really set your car off....
Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 AM
NewMexMustang
5th Gear Member

Haha Sweet. That happened to me the other night leaving Best Buy. It was a riced out mitsubishi diamonte...they were parked next to me at the store. They flew by out of nowhere...i cought up...then they turned of to a side road when I was next to them. ahhhh, ricers.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 AM
NewMexMustang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jimmz

Nice man I do that stuff all the time its just fun seein their faces as you fly by them... hey are you gonna get new wheels anytime soon? Cuz thats all you need man, I know your more into performance but some black bullits or fr500's would really set your car off....
I told him that before too...
Old 12-16-2005, 04:16 AM
03YellowPony
6th Gear Member

NOPE! I'm stickin with the factory wheels. I like them just fine. I will be getting some Nitto or Khumo tires tho.
Next mod will be sub-frame connectors and a BIG rear sway bar!
Old 12-16-2005, 09:09 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: 03YellowPony

NOPE! I'm stickin with the factory wheels. I like them just fine. I will be getting some Nitto or Khumo tires tho.
subframes make a world of difference. i'm like you, i'm sticking to the stock wheels. hell, stock everything on the body. i like people to look at my car and think it's stock. people think if you don't modify the exterior, there's no way you mod the engine.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:53 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

nice kill, wrong section which is why i moved it!
Old 12-16-2005, 04:18 PM
03YellowPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nanaki

subframes make a world of difference. i'm like you, i'm sticking to the stock wheels. hell, stock everything on the body. i like people to look at my car and think it's stock. people think if you don't modify the exterior, there's no way you mod the engine.
The only "apearance" mods I have done, is a nice MUSTANG sticker on each quarter window, and a 3.8 V6 badge on the trunklid for the unsuspecting ricer..hehe They can THINK they are takin on a stock V6...SURPRISE!!!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 06:29 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

im doin little stuff, like fogs and some badges, other than that, who gives a fig what the outside looks like, im old school, all go, who cares about the show, i think i might do just some bullits, just because i want wider tires, but i might just stick wiht the stockers, undecided, gears are first though.

and its really kinda funny that a ricer will come up to you and say your a ricer for modding a 6er, anyone else heard that before?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Civic4doorsleeper
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangman02232

im doin little stuff, like fogs and some badges, other than that, who gives a fig what the outside looks like, im old school, all go, who cares about the show, i think i might do just some bullits, just because i want wider tires, but i might just stick wiht the stockers, undecided, gears are first though.

and its really kinda funny that a ricer will come up to you and say your a ricer for modding a 6er, anyone else heard that before?
Ive told 2 01 V6 mustang owners that they were ricers.... I mean come on now... Neons & a Skyline GT-R badge on the back of a V6? Thats just wrong.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ricer Flyby