Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

1998 gt vs. early 90's accord...funny stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Dsmfighter
3rd Gear Member

Default 1998 gt vs. early 90's accord...funny stuff

Well last night made me realize how immature some people are. I was out cruising around last night just for fun, not looking for a race but just enjoying the nice weather. I'm on the interstate when two 16 kids come flying up and cut me off in an accord. WTF?! They were trying to show off. I make a right turn, and they preceed to follow me. I'm stopped at a red light and they ask if i want to race for $200. I said sorry not tonight i'm just having fun. They then proceed to make comments on the line of "mommy and daddys car". Umm how about no you jacka55, its called working for your money. So anyways i ended up racing them because i was angry by that time... beat them 6 times stop light to stop light by atleast 6 car lengths. I then ask if they wanted still to race for $200. Wow they were pi55ed. They ended up following me to where a few of my friends were parked, 2 evo , an sti, and a mach1. They were trying to start a fight because i whooped on them..needless to say they were made a fool of when my friend in the passenger seat of the car said they need to learn how to drive and grow up. What a great night....lol
Old 02-16-2006, 12:53 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 1998 gt vs. early 90's accord...funny stuff

Why do ricers get so pissed off when they lose? It's like they're mad at you for having a faster car or something! You should have killed them and made life easier for their parents. If I got pissed at every person that beat me on the street, I'd probably be taking anger management classes ordered by the court.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

hahhahahhaa nice multi kills.

It seems that they are always mad that they lose and tell you to watch out because tomorrow they are buying a TT Supra that will lay waste to all stupid V8s.... or something.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:11 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

^^^^

Yeah, but all they actually do is put an Ebay CAI on their Accord and claim they can own an S7
Old 02-16-2006, 03:08 PM
94ford5liter
4th Gear Member

im suprised it was even a race at all lol. You gotta love cocky ricers with slow cars.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:12 PM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

my friends are like that. my one friend has a sentra se-r with an untake and exhaust and gets pissed as hell wen he loses nd start following people andtry to act "gangsta" even tho theyre white suburban kids. he claims he can take 99+ gts, and mach 1's...
Old 02-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Dsmfighter
3rd Gear Member

it really wasn't a race.. more of a slaughter. Its a rare occasion that i'll even race a true ricer. I mostly laugh at them. Most imports around here that i know of are either a wrx's,sti's, evo's, or a supra's, luckily i'm good friends with most of them.
ORIGINAL: seanjohncombs001

im suprised it was even a race at all lol. You gotta love cocky ricers with slow cars.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:05 AM
Polonius

A friend of mine had a 91 accord before he bought an 05 GT. We called it the whitey-titey mobile,a dnnit was a pretty good race for my other friends 92 Automatic vert 2.3L.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:50 AM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
2nd Gear Member

They tried to start a fight? Why didn't you knock'em on their ***...can I say *** here? I tell ya, TV rotts the mind...they were probably pissed because their accord didn't live up to the BS their little high school friends are talking.

EDIT: I had a late 90's accord with a car full of people try to run me when I had my g/f in the car....I burned through 1st to give'em a smoke show....let up a little to catch traction and just took off. The driver had the WTF look on his face...guess he thought he was hanging while I was spinning. Normally I would've just gaffed the morons off...but my girl was in the car, last thing I want to hear from her is how a accord with 4 people smoked me.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Dsmfighter
3rd Gear Member

Yeah they tried to start a fight. I didn't feel like humilating them twice in one night. They were video recording everything. I'm hoping to find it on streetfire so i can post it on here sometime.

Yeah it wouldn't have been a fair fight though, I keep a set of brass knuckes in my car at all times.

ORIGINAL: SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

They tried to start a fight? Why didn't you knock'em on their ***...can I say *** here? I tell ya, TV rotts the mind...they were probably pissed because their accord didn't live up to the BS their little high school friends are talking.

EDIT: I had a late 90's accord with a car full of people try to run me when I had my g/f in the car....I burned through 1st to give'em a smoke show....let up a little to catch traction and just took off. The driver had the WTF look on his face...guess he thought he was hanging while I was spinning. Normally I would've just gaffed the morons off...but my girl was in the car, last thing I want to hear from her is how a accord with 4 people smoked me.

Quick Reply: 1998 gt vs. early 90's accord...funny stuff