Suspension Ask all of your general suspension questions here!

Megan Racing Coilovers Installed

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 06:41 PM
_aztec69stang_

Default Megan Racing Coilovers Installed

After ignoring everyone's opinions on Megan Racing I went ahead and purchased and installed their Street Series coilovers on my 2006 v6. Paired with front and rear strut braces, ford racing sway bars, and upr's bumpsteers kit I couldn't be happier. They were hands down better than what I expected from them. They have more than enough ride height adjustability, the ride in all settings is smooth and not bouncy. The soft settings ride pretty close to stock and the hard settings really brought out the handling capabilities of my mustang. I've put about 2000 miles on them already and have zero complaints. I've driven mistas, mustangs, evo's, and vw's with kw coils, a variety of teins, h&r etc.. Obviously these are not as good as a $2000+ set of coilovers but if you are looking for a good set that won't break the bank for a daily driver or are just looking for a set to get you into the coilover game I highly recommend these. Especially for only $900. If you are looking into these but are not quite sure feel free to ask any questions I haven't answered. I'll be posting some pictures later tonight.
Old 01-21-2016, 11:38 AM
wnowicki

Default Rear install?

How to properly adjust rear shock to match perch? My gt seems to slam allot. Rear was dropped 1.75".perch is maxed out. How do you know where shock height should be to match?
Originally Posted by _aztec69stang_
After ignoring everyone's opinions on Megan Racing I went ahead and purchased and installed their Street Series coilovers on my 2006 v6. Paired with front and rear strut braces, ford racing sway bars, and upr's bumpsteers kit I couldn't be happier. They were hands down better than what I expected from them. They have more than enough ride height adjustability, the ride in all settings is smooth and not bouncy. The soft settings ride pretty close to stock and the hard settings really brought out the handling capabilities of my mustang. I've put about 2000 miles on them already and have zero complaints. I've driven mistas, mustangs, evo's, and vw's with kw coils, a variety of teins, h&r etc.. Obviously these are not as good as a $2000+ set of coilovers but if you are looking for a good set that won't break the bank for a daily driver or are just looking for a set to get you into the coilover game I highly recommend these. Especially for only $900. If you are looking into these but are not quite sure feel free to ask any questions I haven't answered. I'll be posting some pictures later tonight.