SVO Forum

Need help fast!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 11:26 PM
93turbofox

Default Need help fast!!!!

I Have a bigproblem. Im 17 years old and bought my first mustang around 10 months ago. It was a 93 with a 4 banger under the hood. I already had a lincoln town car so i decided to make this a project turbo coupe swap.Well i found a turbocoupe donnor car for 400.2 months laterI brought it to a shop with my mustang and asked for the swap to be done. The guy told me the swap was going to cost me about 2k and it was going to take two weeks. I waited and waited and 3 months later no work was done. So I went up to the shop and talked with the owner. He said " i cant install the rear end the turbo coupe to the mustang and its slowing me down [:@]" the turbo coupe had already been sent away to the scrap yard so theres nothing I can do about it.ButItsnow been 10MORE [:@]months of waiting and still no turbo mustang. Its sitting in front of his shopwith no engine tranny and computer.He was supposed to be a mustang expert but now i see hisshop and, he is a fraud. I need some advice of how to get out of this situation, I have about 2k to spend on the swap now and dnt know what to do.I live in virginia beach and am open to any sugestions. HELP[sm=sigh.gif]
Old 07-19-2008, 01:32 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Need help fast!!!!

Get the car back, and make sure you get all your parts. If you can't then I would tell you to contact a awyer about this issue and see if he can write up a letter to the guy, and if that dosen't work, take hime to court for unfinished work.

Anyways, grab a 2.3 turbo engine, computer, VAM, VAM pig tail, BAP, transmission, (rear end optional) put it in and wire it up...

I had mine going for $400[&:] but a bad turbo, exhaust manifold, and FPR's and it cost me $700 for a great DD
Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Erosion
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sleeper_inc

Get the car back, and make sure you get all your parts. If you can't then I would tell you to contact a awyer about this issue and see if he can write up a letter to the guy, and if that dosen't work, take hime to court for unfinished work.

Anyways, grab a 2.3 turbo engine, computer, VAM, VAM pig tail, BAP, transmission, (rear end optional) put it in and wire it up...

I had mine going for $400[&:] but a bad turbo, exhaust manifold, and FPR's and it cost me $700 for a great DD
a ugly dd ahahahahhahahha

Jk get some paint and some rims sleeper

2k for a svo you should have just bought a 5.0 but wat a i recommd is you sue this **** he messing with yo ****
for 2 k you can pretty fast to probably get a 5.0 put some heads and a cam and for under 1500
Old 07-21-2008, 08:16 PM
svo86
1st Gear Member

I dont know if you realized the screen name of the person youre talking to before you thought of that. Why would you have a sleeper that looks like a show car? As for the 5.0 issue,... everyone and their grandmother has a 5.0 and a 4.6. Why not buy a block where you only pay for HALF the pistons, HALF the rods, and HALF the heads,... and make just as much power if not MORE,.... than a 5.0. I guess that would make too much sense. I like the cobra wheels you have,.... My Uncle just bought a set for my granny last week.