Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang > SVT Forums
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 12-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #11
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 Mustang GT
2014_SG_Mustang_GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
Not to jack the thread too much, but:

05Mustang, howdie neighbor! I'm not always a fan of those rims but they do look sweet on that black Cobra...
Thanks alot for the kind words, .....I honestly wasn't a fan of the wheels at first either when seeing them in pictures, but once I saw them in person and on the car I completely changed by opinion.

Where are you located?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

2014 Mustang GT
GMR #4111

20x9 & 20x11 Gun Metal Forgrstar F14's l 255/35/20 & 305/30/20 Toyo T1R Tires l Eibach Sportlines l BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar l Borla ATAK Axleback Exhaust l Track Pack l Leather Recaro Seats l GT500 Wing
05 Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:05 PM   #12
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 04 Cobra Convertible

Johns Creek, which if you haven't heard of it it's because it just incorporated a year or two ago, from what was eastern Alpharetta, up 400 near North Point mall...

And so I can say I am still on topic, let me say between you and the OP, you have two NICE black Cobras. One coupe, one convertible, the perfect combo...
Schmalgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #13
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 Mustang GT
2014_SG_Mustang_GT

cool...I travel over to Northpoint Mall often, plus that's the area where caffiene & octane is now at on the 1st Sunday of every month. Maybe I'll see you over there sometime.

2014 Mustang GT
GMR #4111

20x9 & 20x11 Gun Metal Forgrstar F14's l 255/35/20 & 305/30/20 Toyo T1R Tires l Eibach Sportlines l BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar l Borla ATAK Axleback Exhaust l Track Pack l Leather Recaro Seats l GT500 Wing
05 Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
rudyr123

Vehicle: 2003 Cobra Vert
rudyr123

Thank you for the compliments everyone! Sorry about the late response been busy at work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtjr3 View Post
Rudy do you by any chance get your car tuned by PSI motorsports? If not i ran into a guy with a car identical to yours haha nice car
Hey I haven't had it tuned yet but maybe the two previous owners might've taken it there. From what I know it's all stock besides the custom exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang3GT07 View Post
Car looks great man! My gf is rocking a 2009 scion tc TRD with some extra mods. Its not a bad car at all!
The tC is not bad at all! It had some decent pep to it but nothing like the cobra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Mustang View Post
congrats...just got my 03 a few weeks ago..
Did the CCWs come with the car? They look great on black cobras. I was thinking about FR500s but it seems that everyone has them..

However, I finally got the Cobra tinted!

Here are two shots taken the following day after the tints were installed from my phone. They look dark because it was cloudy out.

Click the image to open in full size.

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would've liked to because it was so cold out!

20% tints, Hawk Performance Brakes, JLT Short Ram Intake, Steeda CC Plates, Eibach Pro Kit, Steeda Bumpsteer, Steeda Subframe Connectors, B.F. IRS Brace, Steeda 2.80 upper pulley, Steeda tensioner, Steeda Tri Ax, Rebuilt Ford Rack + MM Steering rack bushing's, Ram Powergrip clutch, SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel, 6K HID head and fogs, SCT Tuner Canned Tune. Magnaflow Catback, UPR O/R X-Pipe
rudyr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #15
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 GT

It must not of been that car then, the car i saw had a KB and running 20 lbs

dwtjr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #16
rudyr123

Vehicle: 2003 Cobra Vert
rudyr123

Wanted to revive this thread from the grave. I have more pictures but I'm at work so I'll post them later tonight. Had to do quite a bit to the car to get it where she's at now but it was well worth it.

Link to a recent cold start video.

20% tints, Hawk Performance Brakes, JLT Short Ram Intake, Steeda CC Plates, Eibach Pro Kit, Steeda Bumpsteer, Steeda Subframe Connectors, B.F. IRS Brace, Steeda 2.80 upper pulley, Steeda tensioner, Steeda Tri Ax, Rebuilt Ford Rack + MM Steering rack bushing's, Ram Powergrip clutch, SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel, 6K HID head and fogs, SCT Tuner Canned Tune. Magnaflow Catback, UPR O/R X-Pipe
rudyr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #17
bigpiken
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2000 Mustang GT

She looks beautiful
bigpiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #18
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Vehicle: 03 & 04 SVT Cobra

I agree .... year old thread!

2003 DSG SVT Cobra (E-85) VMP TVS 754 rwhp / 701 rwtq
10.50 at 137.30 mph .... Shakedown run / More to follow!
Timspony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #19
robb15033
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1997 Ford Mustang

Car looks as beautiful as ever. Gleaming!!

robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:00 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
03, 04, 2003, 2004, black, cobra, convertible, hardshell, hood, images, lowered, mustang, pics, sale, svt, vert