Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > MustangForums.com Regional Chapters > Tennessee Regional Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Tennessee Regional Chapter Chapter President: All4One

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

The Tennessee Regional Chapter Member List

Old 03-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #41
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1995 Ford Mustang

Welcome Claytie and Chris.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
All4One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #42
blue.eyes_crying

Vehicle: 96 ford mustang
Smile

Thank you.An i did manage to get my switch changed the pin was stuck it had never been changed a male friend of mine with very small hands an long fingers managed to get the switch out then got the clip loose an i put it back together.Now my lights dont blink off an on anymore.My next project is putting in a new raditor glad it is going be alot easier than the switch was thank goodness.I am hoping by the end of the summer i have everything running an stopping wize fixed an then i can focus on getting the body fixed back that is my goal doing it slow an steady as i have the money to get it done with.
blue.eyes_crying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #43
Bobx44

Bobx44 aka Robbie, 96 v6 convertible, chattanooga. nothing stock but the wheels lol
Bobx44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #44
blue.eyes_crying

Mine all stock but the wheels i have 17s on mine got my new raditor 2day btm hose an o2 sensor going to put it all in her in the morning an change her oil this will have her back to top running shape again lol she still do burnouts the way she is now im just picky i want her in top running form i put this motor in 4/10 it only had 105,000 miles on it so im taking care of it.Next month redoing the whole brake system new calibers rotors an brakes then i can start fixing the body back i cant wait till get it done tired of seeing her so beat up.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:03 AM   #45
DubYaTF88

Vehicle: 2011 Mustang GT Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.eyes_crying View Post
Mine all stock but the wheels i have 17s on mine got my new raditor 2day btm hose an o2 sensor going to put it all in her in the morning an change her oil this will have her back to top running shape again lol she still do burnouts the way she is now im just picky i want her in top running form i put this motor in 4/10 it only had 105,000 miles on it so im taking care of it.Next month redoing the whole brake system new calibers rotors an brakes then i can start fixing the body back i cant wait till get it done tired of seeing her so beat up.
Post some pictures, It would be nice to see the progress!

2011 GT Premium, Flowmaster Hushpower exhaust, Airaid CAI, 91 Oct Performance tune

DubYaTF88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:25 AM   #46
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
I need you to get some work done on mine after you finish. I've replacing ball joints next week to hopefully get some squeaky noises to stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubYaTF88 View Post
Post some pictures, It would be nice to see the progress!
DO IT!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #47
Bobx44

I know everyone is askin to see clayties car lol but I just figured out how to use this lol

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #48
blue.eyes_crying

I am trying i havent figured out how post pictures yet soon as i do i will an i have a ? on about my front clip.Is the headlights all one complete piece where i was hit in driver side front it busted the whole light assembly completely out i have just a headlight wired in the whole just keep from being stopped all the time for no headlight lol.I keep looking at it an i ant find where it separates at its just broke it looks like one piece so should i just buy a whole front clip with the headlight assemblys or what?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #49
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
I am trying i havent figured out how post pictures yet soon as i do i will an i have a ? on about my front clip.Is the headlights all one complete piece where i was hit in driver side front it busted the whole light assembly completely out i have just a headlight wired in the whole just keep from being stopped all the time for no headlight lol.I keep looking at it an i ant find where it separates at its just broke it looks like one piece so should i just buy a whole front clip with the headlight assemblys or what?
The stock headlights are separate from the turn signal if that's what you're talking about.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #50
MustangRaceRider

Vehicle: 2012,Ford,Mustang
Lightbulb New member new Pony

Hi All,

My name is sri. i got 2012 brand new race red mustang. i am new to this forum as well as to mustang Family. i am from Collierville.

thanks,
sri.
MustangRaceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #51
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Congrats on the car, and welcome!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #52
blue.eyes_crying

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by All4One View Post
The stock headlights are separate from the turn signal if that's what you're talking about.
No that,s not what i mean i'm sorry.I know they are separate.It is the whole inside section that holds the headlight in the car that is completely busted.Nothing at all in the whole where my headlight should be.An it looks like that whole grill section across the inside of bumper is one complete section.That is what i am having trouble with i have been told it is an it is not so i am confused an would appreciate any help with this issue that is bugging me badly cause i want to fix it.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #53
All4One
3rd Gear Member

google head lamp mounting panel. maybe that's it. here was the first link I got.
http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/...97&fp=pp&gbm=a
Old 04-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #54
blue.eyes_crying

Thank you so much that is what i need an it is a whole piece an thanks for the link it blew my mind on how cheap i can fix it so again thank you for helping me.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #55
All4One
3rd Gear Member

no prob. you're welcome.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #56
Bobx44

Anyone ever have problems with code P1443?
Old 04-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #57
Shanthang

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Mustang GT 6 SPD

Hi all, Shane here, 2012 GT MT, Talbott, TN.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #58
99bluejet

Vehicle: 1999 Ford Mustang GT

Nashville
99bluejet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #59
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to both of you. Be sure to check out the mustangs on the mountain coming up this Saturday on the tail of the dragon.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #60
99bluejet

Vehicle: 1999 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by All4One View Post
Welcome to both of you. Be sure to check out the mustangs on the mountain coming up this Saturday on the tail of the dragon.
Where would that be?
99bluejet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2012, dented, snake, super