Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:01 AM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Welcome Claytie and Chris.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 PM
blue.eyes_crying

Smile

Thank you.An i did manage to get my switch changed the pin was stuck it had never been changed a male friend of mine with very small hands an long fingers managed to get the switch out then got the clip loose an i put it back together.Now my lights dont blink off an on anymore.My next project is putting in a new raditor glad it is going be alot easier than the switch was thank goodness.I am hoping by the end of the summer i have everything running an stopping wize fixed an then i can focus on getting the body fixed back that is my goal doing it slow an steady as i have the money to get it done with.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Bobx44

Bobx44 aka Robbie, 96 v6 convertible, chattanooga. nothing stock but the wheels lol
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 PM
blue.eyes_crying

Mine all stock but the wheels i have 17s on mine got my new raditor 2day btm hose an o2 sensor going to put it all in her in the morning an change her oil this will have her back to top running shape again lol she still do burnouts the way she is now im just picky i want her in top running form i put this motor in 4/10 it only had 105,000 miles on it so im taking care of it.Next month redoing the whole brake system new calibers rotors an brakes then i can start fixing the body back i cant wait till get it done tired of seeing her so beat up.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:03 AM
DubYaTF88

Originally Posted by blue.eyes_crying
Mine all stock but the wheels i have 17s on mine got my new raditor 2day btm hose an o2 sensor going to put it all in her in the morning an change her oil this will have her back to top running shape again lol she still do burnouts the way she is now im just picky i want her in top running form i put this motor in 4/10 it only had 105,000 miles on it so im taking care of it.Next month redoing the whole brake system new calibers rotors an brakes then i can start fixing the body back i cant wait till get it done tired of seeing her so beat up.
Post some pictures, It would be nice to see the progress!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:25 AM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

I need you to get some work done on mine after you finish. I've replacing ball joints next week to hopefully get some squeaky noises to stop.
Originally Posted by DubYaTF88
Post some pictures, It would be nice to see the progress!
DO IT!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Bobx44

I know everyone is askin to see clayties car lol but I just figured out how to use this lol

Old 04-05-2012, 07:51 AM
blue.eyes_crying

I am trying i havent figured out how post pictures yet soon as i do i will an i have a ? on about my front clip.Is the headlights all one complete piece where i was hit in driver side front it busted the whole light assembly completely out i have just a headlight wired in the whole just keep from being stopped all the time for no headlight lol.I keep looking at it an i ant find where it separates at its just broke it looks like one piece so should i just buy a whole front clip with the headlight assemblys or what?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

I am trying i havent figured out how post pictures yet soon as i do i will an i have a ? on about my front clip.Is the headlights all one complete piece where i was hit in driver side front it busted the whole light assembly completely out i have just a headlight wired in the whole just keep from being stopped all the time for no headlight lol.I keep looking at it an i ant find where it separates at its just broke it looks like one piece so should i just buy a whole front clip with the headlight assemblys or what?
The stock headlights are separate from the turn signal if that's what you're talking about.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 AM
MustangRaceRider

Lightbulb New member new Pony

Hi All,

My name is sri. i got 2012 brand new race red mustang. i am new to this forum as well as to mustang Family. i am from Collierville.

thanks,
sri.

Quick Reply: The Tennessee Regional Chapter Member List