Tennessee Regional Chapter Chapter President: All4One

The Tennessee Regional Chapter Member List

Old 10-25-2011, 12:21 AM
tarafied1
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jonk67
Craigs car in his sig above has seen more mileage and magazines than I ever hope to, he's a Hot Rod Power Tour regular with that 429 monster.
I'm getting closer to being ready for that first start Craig if the offer is still available.
Jon
Yes sir, I'd love to be there. My son's last competition is this weekend so I should have some free weekends coming up.
Thanks for the compliments but I think your 67 build is going to be really cool. It was already a great car but I like your plans and what you have done so far.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Blk08Stang

Blk08Stang (Brian) - Maryville
yep you guessed it 08 Black GT
Old 10-26-2011, 10:03 PM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

be candyapple red and satin black when done (Trans Am series style)
My wife and her sister are in Knoxville Sat. 10/22 with her Warriors in Pink car (can't miss it) walking in the Susan G. Komen breast cancer walk, they are both survivors.
I hope to get up to Knoxville for some car shows with the '67 once I am back on the road.
Jon
Trans am? Does that mean the hood and roof black or just the hood? My family normally does the walk for the cure, but we were out of town.

There are always car shows and rod runs in Pigeon Forge. And next spring sometime we will be planning another tail of the dragon run with the Carolina group and our newly formed TN chapter.

Craig, I read your whole build thread. That's an awesome car, and cool story behind it.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blk08Stang
Blk08Stang (Brian) - Maryville
yep you guessed it 08 Black GT
And welcome Brian. We've got East TN representin'
Old 10-27-2011, 12:31 PM
noserstang

Welcome brian
Old 10-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Jonk67
3rd Gear Member

Welcome Brian, what city?
Rob I think it would help to have everyone add their city at least to their profile area since it's a given your in TN in this chapter?

Originally Posted by All4One
Trans am? Does that mean the hood and roof black or just the hood? My family normally does the walk for the cure, but we were out of town.

There are always car shows and rod runs in Pigeon Forge. And next spring sometime we will be planning another tail of the dragon run with the Carolina group and our newly formed TN chapter.

Craig, I read your whole build thread. That's an awesome car, and cool story behind it.
Rob, my car is originally candyapple red with maroon/red interior. Once it's running it'll get bodywork and repaint to candyapple red, satin black hood, fendertops, headlight buckets, no black or stripes on the roof or trunk. This is the look I'm going for but doubt I'll flare the fenders and it won't have a rollbar as the family likes to ride along. I can still hit the track and it won't be fast enough to req. a rollbar. I do plan to hit the dragon, hopefully I can make it next spring.

Jon
Old 10-31-2011, 07:54 AM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Brian is in Maryville. It's in his post.

While it would be nice for it to have the city in your profile, that is going to be complicated to get changed since it just asks for state. If you really need to know you can look in the first post of this thread.

At some point in the future, I will break up my first post into east, middle, and west so we can do smaller GTG's without driving across the state.

As always, keep letting me know of ideas to help run/organize our chapter better. And keep looking out for other TN peeps running around the forums, and let them know about this section.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Blk08Stang

I went back in and added my city next to state - didnt know Jon couldnt read lmao - kidding Jon!!!!!!!!!!! - hope to make it to next years dragon run - thanks for the warm welcome to the board
Old 10-31-2011, 02:12 PM
Jonk67
3rd Gear Member

You guys are killing me, no one told me there was an IQ test to be in this chapter...I knew I saw Maryville somewhere and going into 2 pages couldn't find where I had seen it and I normally glance at the avatar area for location or in signatures.

Breaking the list up into tristate areas once we get some replies is a good idea.
Jon
Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 AM
All4One
3rd Gear Member

Breaking the list up into tristate areas once we get some replies is a good idea.
I'll get it split this weekend. I've been watching the "new members" thread for new TN members. If you see others in the forums, be sure to tell them to sign in here so we can keep everyone updated.
And be sure to add the TN MF'ers tag to your signature so people look here as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Tennessee Regional Chapter Member List