Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread

Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Hamidar05
.....otherwise don't administer a forum.. hmmm what does forum mean?
And you are?!?! Besides a troll that clearly has a thing against Moderators on this Forum and bring absolutely squat to these boards?

You don't like the way it's administered here, stay the hell out! If you have a hard time doing so, we can help you.
Try a smart *** comment now, please...
Old 04-12-2014, 03:02 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

LOL Chose your next response carefully.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:14 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by Hamidar05
Jim, sounds like you are the one complaining... just merge the threads and stop whining, otherwise don't administer a forum.. hmmm what does forum mean?

Gee thanks boss, I don't think I would have any idea how to operate without your help. [sarcasm off]

And appropriate icon with the dead horse
Old 04-12-2014, 09:30 PM
nathansmith50
4th Gear Member

the more i look at it the more i like it. I think a lot of people who are complaining about it want it to look like the last ones. as was stated before. if you can find a single similarity between the fox bodies, the sn95 or the new edge and the '65 i'd be pretty surprised.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:18 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

The wife's fixing to buy the new Fusion BTW.
We'll post about it in a new thread here since well... it looks like a Mustang.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:19 AM
mustangergt
1st Gear Member

Default look alike,,,,JIMC

I don't know how to post pictures but if you look at the center front of the fusion it is similar to the 2014 mustang as well. Yet the mustang is still loved. So the center front of the 2015 looks similar to the 2014 fusion, to the 2014 mustang,,,so what. I look at the whole car. Tell you what,,,start looking at the inside of it and of every other car made and they will all start looking similar. When I went to the car show I saw the 2015 mustang first. Awesome!!!

But as I looked at the other hundred new cars there , soon it was a blur as to what the inside looked like. Even outside sides, back, front start looking like there was similarities. Heck look at trucks...funny all got a bed...LOL

My point is if you look long enough and hard enough you can pick apart and complain....oh wait,,,that is our God given right. Complain and be negative cause it is not what you think.

I think Ford did their best and I am pleased and I am getting one and it will sell like hot cakes.

Lets put my 2015 Mustang next to your wifes 2014 Fusion in a parking lot and see what car people look at....YOUR TURN
Old 04-13-2014, 07:57 AM
JimC

Originally Posted by mustangergt
I don't know how to post pictures but if you look at the center front of the fusion it is similar to the 2014 mustang as well. Yet the mustang is still loved. So the center front of the 2015 looks similar to the 2014 fusion, to the 2014 mustang,,,so what. I look at the whole car. Tell you what,,,start looking at the inside of it and of every other car made and they will all start looking similar. When I went to the car show I saw the 2015 mustang first. Awesome!!!

But as I looked at the other hundred new cars there , soon it was a blur as to what the inside looked like. Even outside sides, back, front start looking like there was similarities. Heck look at trucks...funny all got a bed...LOL

My point is if you look long enough and hard enough you can pick apart and complain....oh wait,,,that is our God given right. Complain and be negative cause it is not what you think.

I think Ford did their best and I am pleased and I am getting one and it will sell like hot cakes.

Lets put my 2015 Mustang next to your wifes 2014 Fusion in a parking lot and see what car people look at....YOUR TURN
I'm not sure why you are directing this at me, I have no complaints about the 2015. So the grille is like a Fusion shape, not all that unusual that a corporate standard is adopted; especially if you are going for a world car so that everyone can recognize first off "that is a Ford" or "that is a BMW" or "that one is a Dodge". But the grille shape actually goes back further with the Mustang. Look at the 1967-68 grille for example.

At the Detroit show in January the crowds around the 2015 Mustangs were huge. Everyone wanted to see it up close. I like the 2015 and considered ordering one.

As a moderator though we don't need multiple threads all with the same thing "oh it looks like a Fusion" which is all that the new threads on the topic are posted to say; they don't add anything that isn't or can't be addressed in this existing multi-page thread. Pascal and I left this thread open here for those who want to talk about it so just post in the existing thread and have your say.

And my loves her Lincoln MKZ, doesn't look like a Fusion - and side by side both her MKZ and my Mustang get lots of attention. But I'll have to post up a picture once you get your wife's Fusion pictures up Pascal!

Last edited by JimC; 04-13-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Hamidar05
2nd Gear Member

I came, I saw, I did not like - Thanks for telling me it just needs to grow on me.

Even my wife said it looks like a Bimmer/Fusion Sedan and it does not look like a "Mustang", but what do we know, we're just expressing our opinions on a FORUM.
Attached Thumbnails Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread-wp_20140412_003.jpg   Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread-wp_20140412_002.jpg   Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread-wp_20140412_001.jpg  
Old 04-13-2014, 11:45 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

enough bickering, please.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:07 PM
mustangergt
1st Gear Member

Default Mustang 2015,,JimC

Your right. I apologize.

everyone can and should say what they feel and this issue and all the threads are not necessary but hey...it is what it is.

I say: If you like the new Mustang and want it, buy it! If not don't...LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread