Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

2015 Mustang Color of Choice

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 03:17 PM
Genxer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Minion
Yellow or Orange... but if it came in Race Red that would also be a player. I like the colors that grab attention with some cool black stripes...

really tho...you can't go wrong in any color.
I saw a new one in race red with 2 bold black stripes running down the center a couple of days ago. It did nothing for me, but it may butter your bread. Now a white, black or silver car with a colored stripe does it for me. I love the stripes that have a contrasting outline color.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:25 PM
Minion
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Genxer
I saw a new one in race red with 2 bold black stripes running down the center a couple of days ago. It did nothing for me, but it may butter your bread. Now a white, black or silver car with a colored stripe does it for me. I love the stripes that have a contrasting outline color.
Thats why these cars are so great. No two look the same and that is totally fine.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:38 PM
Camster
2nd Gear Member

I was thinking a silver one,but after seeing one,I'll probably go with another gray one.I currently have a 2004 in that color.
Perhaps I'm turning into a geezer too,as white holds some appeal too.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:01 AM
Genxer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Camster
I was thinking a silver one,but after seeing one,I'll probably go with another gray one.I currently have a 2004 in that color.
Perhaps I'm turning into a geezer too,as white holds some appeal too.
My DD has been silver. Been driving that thing for 11 years, so no more silver for me! I don't really want black either, with Texas summers and the pain of cleaning that color. Really, any other color is probably on the table for me. The orange and yellow are lowest on my list. The wife hates yellow cars... can't do anything about that!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:17 AM
boomer46

Originally Posted by Genxer
My DD has been silver. Been driving that thing for 11 years, so no more silver for me! I don't really want black either, with Texas summers and the pain of cleaning that color. Really, any other color is probably on the table for me. The orange and yellow are lowest on my list. The wife hates yellow cars... can't do anything about that!
I'm going to be ordering one end of March. Gonna go with the Deep Impact Blue & the PP coupled w/the GT Premium, 401A & Navigation. I like the Ruby Red but for $400.00 more, I'll stick w/the blue. I like them both the same. I was thinking of the Ingot Silver & would think it would be easier to keep clean & I like the contrast w/the gloss black rims on the silver OR the comp orange looks great w/the black rims as well, but alas, neither silver nor Comp Orange passed the wife's approval. All I got was a look like she was gonna throw up & yellow got a real protest....she wouldn't be caught dead in a Stang that looked like a taxi cab lol. Women just don't get it but I digress. In that this is a joint decision/venture, Blue is fine with her & me. Blue looks cool w/the black rims as well. Of course, IMHO. Dennis
Old 02-04-2015, 01:27 AM
05roadsterguy

Originally Posted by SirDrums
Deep Impact Blue:

THough I do like the old Kona blue a little better. (See Sig)
I ordered mine in Deep Impact Blue, and I take delivery tomorrow! I am stoked to drive this one, and the DIB is the only color besides ruby that I really loved.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Genxer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
I ordered mine in Deep Impact Blue, and I take delivery tomorrow! I am stoked to drive this one, and the DIB is the only color besides ruby that I really loved.
My wife and I both saw the Kona and the DIB right next to each other and we liked the DIB better. The Kona was a 50th anniv. model. Nice car, but crazy price.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:00 AM
boomer46

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
pics when you get it??
Old 02-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Redeemer

Deep impact blue. I like the Oxford white, and think it would look absolutely hot with the black stripe kit, but I wanted something that sparkled so I chose the blue. I have no regrets. I just picked it up last night.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:59 PM
05roadsterguy

Originally Posted by boomer46
pics when you get it??
I posted a couple of poor ones ( Cells) in the newb section.

Quick Reply: 2015 Mustang Color of Choice