Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

I have a new 2017 Mustang GT Premium with a huge Sync Problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 06:53 AM
JimC

Originally Posted by JimC
You missed reading his post - he bought it used from a DODGE dealer.
Originally Posted by jz78817
Doesn't matter, the original factory warranty stays in place. OP should drive the car right up the *** of the salesman who said it's "as-is."

But the real question is why did a Dodge dealer have a 2017 Mustang with 2000 miles as a trade in.
I was responding to MrD taking the "Ford dealer" to task for selling it "as is" with no warranty, and saying that Ford corporate wouldn't like that activity. So was pointing out to MrD that he missed the fact that his car was purchased from a Dodge dealer used, and not a Ford dealer - so his comment were misplaced.
Old 12-18-2016, 04:54 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC
I was responding to MrD taking the "Ford dealer" to task for selling it "as is" with no warranty, and saying that Ford corporate wouldn't like that activity. So was pointing out to MrD that he missed the fact that his car was purchased from a Dodge dealer used, and not a Ford dealer - so his comment were misplaced.
SORRY... I missed that! Isn't the warranty transferrable to you?! Toyota help my daughter in law with problems even though I bought the car & later gave it to her! A good dealership should try to help just as good business!

My Sync 3 still drives me nuts at times related to my cell phone! Tonight I tried to get SIRI to make a call & it responded, "I cannot do that because you are not connected to the internet!" Duh! I restarted the engine & then it worked! ??? Every so often it loses my phone & I have to re-sync it all over again! I have to "first" tell it to "ignore my phone" & then re sync it to my Mustang!

Good Luck!

Last edited by Mr. D; 12-18-2016 at 04:57 AM.