Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

Thank you Pascal for not letting me down.

I know, we're all supposed to love it and bow down and worship at the altar of Ford and not have any complaints, right? Because not liking something really is the same as being a menstruating woman. Not to mention the insult to your female members, but I guess sexist, insulting remarks are part of your responsibilities, right?

Why does it bother some of you so much that some others don't love every aspect of the new model? Your childish reactions are far worse than the comments you're complaining about. Try growing the f--- up and acting like adults.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Hamidar05
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by dcarlinf1
What he said!! ^^^^^

Man, these complaints are getting so boring. Don't like it? Don't buy one!! I'm pretty sure these are going to sell just as well as the S197's. Maybe better. The more modern look will attract more buyer's than it loses IMO. Ford would be insane to not modernize the Mustang.
Without the complaints and letting FORD know our money is not going to them, we may not get another Mustang we like. Not only that, the Mustang might suffer the fate of the Camaro and go out of production.. so you better hope this international appeal works out, or you guys are as big of failures as the designers... Then you can inform us naysayers, we were wrong and all will be right again in the world.....
Old 03-05-2014, 07:43 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Schmalgar

.....Why does it bother some of you so much that some others don't love every aspect of the new model? Your childish reactions are far worse than the comments you're complaining about. Try growing the f--- up and acting like adults.
You for real?!?!
I don't even care for the new model. Didn't you get the freaking memo??
Unlike some, I just don't whine about it all over the section, mmmmkay... hence the handy maxi pad support.
And insult to who? Was my post directed to a female member? If Slammintone is a female then she needs to let me know so I can apologize... on the condition that she stops whining all over the threads.
And who are you anyway, it's twice (at least) that you get bent out of shape on posts not even directed at you.

WE DON'T NEED A FORUM MOMMY!
Got it?
Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

I get bent out of shape because you're a moderator. It would be nice if you acted like one. Your childish commentary doesn't have to be directed at me for me to realize it's not appropriate behavior from a moderator. Perhaps I am simply being unrealistic in my expectation to come on this site and participate in discussions without childish name calling and insults.

You're apparently not intelligent enough to understand how you insult female members when you imply that men who dislike something are acting like menstruating women. Think it over, see if you can figure out how that might seem insulting to females.

I never said you said if you liked the car or not. You're not the only one whining about others complaining about the car. My question was to all of you who give such childish responses.

I am just an average adult member trying to enjoy my time on this site, who is getting tired of dealing with childish, condescending, rude, unwarranted responses from people.

We don't need rude moderators who violate the very rules they're supposed to enforce. I wish you got that.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:38 AM
AK_Kayaker
3rd Gear Member

But the childishness is what makes this site so much fun.
Life is too short to act like an adult all the time, not to mention boring.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:23 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by Schmalgar
I get bent out of shape because you're a moderator. It would be nice if you acted like one. Your childish commentary doesn't have to be directed at me for me to realize it's not appropriate behavior from a moderator. Perhaps I am simply being unrealistic in my expectation to come on this site and participate in discussions without childish name calling and insults.

You're apparently not intelligent enough to understand how you insult female members when you imply that men who dislike something are acting like menstruating women. Think it over, see if you can figure out how that might seem insulting to females.

I never said you said if you liked the car or not. You're not the only one whining about others complaining about the car. My question was to all of you who give such childish responses.

I am just an average adult member trying to enjoy my time on this site, who is getting tired of dealing with childish, condescending, rude, unwarranted responses from people.

We don't need rude moderators who violate the very rules they're supposed to enforce. I wish you got that.
You obviously don't get it...
While you're busy complaining to the Site about me I have members that are fed up with your BS and complaining as well (post #110 for example). Imagine that!!
We have moved threads because of you and I fail to see any tech related posts from you lately... childish you say?
You simply need to quit harassing me or you'll be on time out.

Also, I already posted that there won't be any new threads about the dislike of the new car's look and members posting their non approval of the car once is plenty enough.
I simply enforce that so we keep trolling and negativity to a minimum...
Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

The release date can't come soon enough...or at least the release of more tech stuff.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:56 AM
ColinW627
1st Gear Member

I will hold out for the 2017 Mustang when they have to redesign again because the 2015 sold so poorly. That's one ugly car.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:35 PM
whosniffedme
3rd Gear Member

OP here, never posting in off topic again.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:35 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by whosniffedme
OP here, never posting in off topic again.
There are actually some good posts in your thread (83gtragtop and others come to mind) including yours and that's why we didn't lock it or move it...
Some folks like yourself, were able to comment about their dislike of the car and made good points without making asses of themselves by posting "it's rice or it's a pig" etc...
The car has cues from a Fusion sure, but it doesn't make it ugly.
I mean, the Fusion isn't really ugly. Better looking than a Camry or other 4 door equivalent IMO.
I do love the retro look on any cars but how long can you keep it going short of making a duplicate?
Look at the VW bug, the Mini... they're not so retro anymore, especially the Mini, yikes.
The new Fiat 500 was all retro and now it comes in 4 doors, a year later or so?
When you compare the new Stang to those, it's still a win.

Quick Reply: Comments on the 2015 styling? Here is the thread