Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > The New S550 2015 Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

The New S550 2015 Mustang Discussions on the upcoming next generation of the Ford Mustang - expected to arrive in 2014 with the platform name S550. Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-26-2014, 04:11 AM   #1
Mr. D
2nd Gear Member

Default Mustang Options?

During the 2014 model year Ford offered lots of options that could be ordered from wheels to stripes to hoods to spoilers, etc. I can't find that for the 2015 Mustang! Are they still available? If so, where?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Use "Logical Fallacies" for weak arguments? https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem Please stop using: awesome, epic, amazing, extreme, sketchy, really, "This bad boy", & "That's what I'm talking about!" (smile)
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:50 AM   #2
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

They might have what you're looking for on their "build your own" part of their website.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 GT 5.0 Coyote
None, Facebook is the Devil! None, Twitter is for Twits! None, I hate it when my boss snoops the net about me

Check out FRPP. Or ask your dealerships if they are FRPP approved salesmen. FRPP should have the striping packages you would be interested in.

Squirrel of Death!
Do not **** off the SoD!!!!
JIM5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
Mr. D
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GTvert View Post
They might have what you're looking for on their "build your own" part of their website.
That's where they were for the 2014, but I see no link to them for the 2015. The link had some neat mods right from the factory. ????

Use "Logical Fallacies" for weak arguments? https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem Please stop using: awesome, epic, amazing, extreme, sketchy, really, "This bad boy", & "That's what I'm talking about!" (smile)
Old 11-27-2014, 04:46 PM   #5
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: early 2000, 1991, 2008

The car is too new. Same thing happened when the 2005 came out. Give it a little time.

1991 2.3L I4
1996 3.8L V6
2000 3.8L V6
2008 4.6L V8
PNYXPRESS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #6
Mr. D
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNYXPRESS View Post
The car is too new. Same thing happened when the 2005 came out. Give it a little time.
OK! Cool! I didn't get into Mustangs until 2008. I built classic Chevy's & Corvettes until then. Then I drove a '08 Mustang & fell in love. Now I'm looking forward to a 2015 GT with a Supercharger & some GT 350 stripes. I'd like a side stripe that said "GT 350 Clone" to keep the purists from getting mad, but there's not enough room for the word clone! Maybe I have a stripe made that say's GT 340! LOL!

Sort of this look except in a 2015 in an auto at 575 HP, so my wife can take it out & scare the senior citizen girls she bowls with. She's 71 with a lead foot from the 50's! When we were kids I asked her to run by me on the blvd. with my '56 Chevy with a strong 327 in it so I could see what it sounded like. She flew by me with the engine screaming like she was at a drag strip! Yikes! All you guys will get old too.... if you don't get run over by a bus! Don't race on the street! I know... "OK Gramps!"

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2014-11-27 at 3.18.41 PM.jpg (22.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Mr. D; 11-27-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:14 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement