Notices
S550 2015-2023 Mustang Discussions on the S550 2015 - 2022 Ford Mustang.

Order Wait Time

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 10:18 AM
JohnnyB15GT
1st Gear Member

Thanks, GigaHz
Old 03-15-2015, 02:33 PM
fasteddy104

Default New mustang ordered

I ordered a new mustang V6,ruby red with 3.55/6 speed. Was told I had to wait 8-10 weeks to take delivery.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:44 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by BassimF
Hi I ordered my stang in the middle of february, had the order processed on the 27th of feb, began building on march 6th, finished on march 9th, and now its awaiting shipment extremely excited to have it come in soon!
Congrats on your order, BassimF! I’m happy to track it for you. PM me with your VIN if you’d like me to.

Originally Posted by kawiguy827
Well, all, it finally happened. My 'stang arrived, and I took delivery. I couldn't be happier. My innocence to manual transmission comes out every now and again, but i'm sure that'll clear up in no time ... That being said, i had one minor hiccup in the process.. I had asked the fleet manager of my dealership TWICE (once was the day of arrival- one day before i took delivery) not to put the front license plate bracket on the front bumper. He assured me that they normally don't do that on the GT's... Well guess what they did? That's right, folks, they drilled into my beautiful front bumper to put a CA legal monstrocity on it... Not to worry though, it's on the due bill to be fixed, and the car goes back on the 23rd for it. It'll be flawless yet!!!!

Anyway, here it is below- i think. To the rest of you still in the process, I wish you the best of luck! Last, but certainly not least, a HUGE thank you goes out to Deysha of FordService. She was an absolute delight. Very helpful, even when i may have been a slightly discourteous in the presentation of my thoughts. She made the process much more bearable for me and was right there keeping me aware of where my car was in the process. Here's to you, Deysha! **insert beer cheers smiley here**

Thanks again to everyone who provided feedback!

-J
What a beauty, kawiguy827!! You’re very welcome and congrats again!

Originally Posted by GigaHz
I got mine
Very nice, GigaHz! Lol!

Originally Posted by fasteddy104
I ordered a new mustang V6,ruby red with 3.55/6 speed. Was told I had to wait 8-10 weeks to take delivery.
Welcome and congrats on your order, fasteddy104! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Deysha
Old 03-16-2015, 04:13 PM
GigaHz

2 weeks, still at In Order Processing. Did they reach their order limit for the month?
Old 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM
HP435

Ordered mine Feb. 11 will be in week of March 22. GT Premium, Race Red, Navigation, GT Performance Package, 401A, Enhanced Security
Old 03-16-2015, 09:18 PM
wildsailor

2 weeks, still at In Order Processing. Did they reach their order limit for the month?
Mine has been in 3-weeks as of Tue 17-Mar and still waiting for it to be scheduled. Hopefully this week.

My guess is that since production of the convertible started recently they may be flooded with orders for Spring delivery. Just a guess. . .
Old 03-17-2015, 05:05 AM
BassimF

Weirdly I'm having a hard time finding out how to PM anyone...
Old 03-17-2015, 06:46 AM
wildsailor

You don't have enough posts yet. One or two more and you should get that feature turned on.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:44 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

This is normal process, GigaHz. Let’s see what happens this week.

Originally Posted by HP435
Ordered mine Feb. 11 will be in week of March 22. GT Premium, Race Red, Navigation, GT Performance Package, 401A, Enhanced Security
Welcome and congrats on your order, HP435! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Originally Posted by wildsailor
You don't have enough posts yet. One or two more and you should get that feature turned on.
As wildsailor mentioned, you need a few more PMs, BassimF.

Deysha
Old 03-17-2015, 01:32 PM
GigaHz

I got a 4/18 delivery date.

Quick Reply: Order Wait Time