The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Challenger SRT8 not as fast as you would think

Old 05-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Originally Posted by Ride Of The Month
youve obviously missed the point of the discussion...thus proving our point. thank you.
Yup. haha

Originally Posted by SkillzDatKillz
LX=Mopar

You're a moron.
Hmm, the day I am called a moron by a 17 year old(and him actually being right) will be the day I roll over and die.

If you've putted around more, and actually read the replies of everyone you'd see that there really is a distinction between people who are mopar enthusiasts, and those that clammer and pimp the LX logo on everything.

Most of the older guys driving V8 Chargers/etc. have all been pretty chill and down to Earth. Every time I see a high school aged kid driving a mopar(Whether it's his dad's AWD R/T or some Candy Apple Red SE repping some high school on every window) it's like they have a dick up there *** and they want everyone to know it.

Didn't mean to separate you out Pro2v; I mentioned you mostly because the tone of your replies, and you happen to be one of the few Dodge owners that frequent this forum.

Sorry for the thread jack SktJck. haha

EDIT: No one wants to waste the gas on your slobra JK. :P
Old 05-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by solaratomic
Been seeing a silver challenger srt8 around town and finally got him to play last night. We raced from a roll from 70-130 and he only got me by about 3/4 length. I pulled hard on him from 100-120. I figured as much motor as those cars are carrying he would slaughter me. I was proud of my little stang. Probably why they're going outta business.
I disagree with your thread title. SRT-8 Challengers are exactly as quick as I thought they'd be...
Old 05-25-2009, 03:26 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Well now that morbid has wayed in and anointed this thread a faiure and skillz got mad on que. We can probably just close this puppy down.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Lmao @ BB........ and +1,000!
Old 05-25-2009, 11:01 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Oh my gosh, BB. Use a browser that has spell check.

UGH

Old 05-25-2009, 02:35 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Haha wow, SRT8s are the new El Es Jauns when it comes to massive threads filled with butt hurt (on both sides).

Procs, was the 9 second run done @ MIR?
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

There was an orange SRT-8 Challenger in front of me the other day, but he was just far enough in front, and I was close to my turn for work that I didn't get to get close and compliment him on his car.

I would have walked him if we raced. Dig, low roll, medium roll, high roll, 140 roll..you name it.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:07 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT
There was an orange SRT-8 Challenger in front of me the other day, but he was just far enough in front, and I was close to my turn for work that I didn't get to get close and compliment him on his car.

I would have walked him if we raced. Dig, low roll, medium roll, high roll, 140 roll..you name it.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:10 PM
SkillzDatKillz
Mista High School Playa

Originally Posted by KTownGT
Yup. haha

Hmm, the day I am called a moron by a 17 year old(and him actually being right) will be the day I roll over and die.

If you've putted around more, and actually read the replies of everyone you'd see that there really is a distinction between people who are mopar enthusiasts, and those that clammer and pimp the LX logo on everything.

Most of the older guys driving V8 Chargers/etc. have all been pretty chill and down to Earth. Every time I see a high school aged kid driving a mopar(Whether it's his dad's AWD R/T or some Candy Apple Red SE repping some high school on every window) it's like they have a dick up there *** and they want everyone to know it.

Didn't mean to separate you out Pro2v; I mentioned you mostly because the tone of your replies, and you happen to be one of the few Dodge owners that frequent this forum.

Sorry for the thread jack SktJck. haha

EDIT: No one wants to waste the gas on your slobra JK. :P
His dad's? Lmao, mad because a 17 year old has a more expensive car than yours? Call me out and think I won't see it? Don't get me wrong, I WISH I had a Lime Green Mustang GT. Nothing says "look guys, my girlfriend let me drive her car!!" more than a lime green Mustang. You need to chill your *** down and quit calling me out on every chance you get, my dad has a "non-mopar LX" that will smoke yours, and as soon as school goes out I will too.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:19 PM
bolivianpimp
4th Gear Member

This is going to be one of THOSE threads huh ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Challenger SRT8 not as fast as you would think