The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

This made me laugh

Old 05-22-2009, 10:25 AM
lasco10
2nd Gear Member

Default This made me laugh

alright so i was bored in studyhall this morning so i decided to go to a civic forum and see what i could find......here is one that made me laugh i am hoping it was a joke...

So it's late night, moon's full...but my gas tank isn't. So I pull into Shell. As I give my baby some more food I hear a weak exhaust pull up to the pump next to me. I look over and it's a gas guzzling Vette. So I ask him "whatcha got in there?" he goes "Lingenfelter 383 Cid" then he said "what about you?" I said "It's mostly stock right now but I'm thinkin 250 to the wheel or so"

Once my beast was full, I pulled out and burnt some rubber...I guess he saw the one wheel spinning and wanted to go. Sure enough we end up at a red light together. I can feel my car is going to win...it' sounded really mean ever since I ran the injector cleaner. I gave him a warning rev...one last chance for him back down. Apparently one injector was clogged cause I almost stalled but the vtec fury brought it back to life. Well the light turned green and I was off like a shot...a dry shot. I had about 3 lengths on him before I hit 5k rpm...2nd gear...he's barely a spec in my mirror...3rd gear the lx is screamin...I'm at 20 mph...the I see his right turn signal...he was turning. Good choice...he must've known better.

I just looked at myself in the mirror and grinned slyly...another kill...another kill. I drive off into the unknown looking for my next victim.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:29 AM
DreamerGT
5th Gear Member

lol WTF?
Old 05-22-2009, 10:44 AM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

Ok.....Ah.."I gave him a warning rev" ha....The vette must of sh*t himself when he heard that.

And ahhhh....."3rd gear srceamin....I'm at 20mph"........Wow fast!

Damn the civic idiots, the guy prob wasnt even racing him....I get that all the time I am at a light civic pulls up with his coffee can muffler rev the hell out of the car....Light turns green and he takes off....I am like not wasting my time so I take off like normal and the civic gets over and turns on his hazards letting me know he bet me.....Im like good for you, man your car is sooooo fast I wish I had that...........NOT...Fing civics
Old 05-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Red Turbo Integra
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GTRedfire03
Ok.....Ah.."I gave him a warning rev" ha....The vette must of sh*t himself when he heard that.

Damn the civic idiots, the guy prob wasnt even racing him....I get that all the time I am at a light civic pulls up with his coffee can muffler rev the hell out of the car....Light turns green and he takes off....I am like not wasting my time so I take off like normal and the civic gets over and turns on his hazards letting me know he bet me.....Im like good for you, man your car is sooooo fast I wish I had that...........NOT...Fing civics

I wouldn't give you a warning rev, just a head start.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:48 AM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

Oooooh noooes......Im shaken in my boots...
Old 05-22-2009, 11:50 AM
tmcc02gt
2nd Gear Member

you know they cant do the ricer flyby without you having a head start.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:20 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GTRedfire03

If you can't see the obvious attempt at humor in the original post, you really fail at life.

Pretty funny story. The 3rd gear at 20mph and injector cleaner made me lol.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:54 PM
GTRedfire03
3rd Gear Member

^Hey guy, you may want to turn on your sarcasm radar......I guess I should have put a "LOL" or "LMAO" at the end of ever sentence consisting of sarcasm...

LOL!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:56 PM
tmcc02gt
2nd Gear Member

^ oh dont forget "ROFL", just dont overdo it b/c you might sound like a giggling idiot.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:54 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by 98LS1
If you can't see the obvious attempt at humor in the original post, you really fail at life.

Pretty funny story. The 3rd gear at 20mph and injector cleaner made me lol.
Yeah I also thought the 3rd gear 20mph was pretty good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This made me laugh