The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

2008 Corvette LS3 DYNO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

the collector is one of the biggest douchebags ive ever met.

he is an incredibly fat guy, i believe that hes around 45. when he was young, him and his sister were troublemakers, and their daddy was some rich guy. anyways, the dad told them both that if they could make it to 30 without going to jail, they would each get some enormous amount of money...something like 5-10 million dollars. so this guy literally lived like a bum for the first 30 years of his life, flying below the radar, then he got a big payday from daddy, and all he does is go around and buy up cars that he likes. when he bought curts challenger, he walked into their shop and asked how much they wanted for it. the amount was well into the six figure range....the guy came back two hours later with two briefcases of cash. he has an amazing collection of cars, but he never drives them and when he does he doesnt run them hard, so cars like the challenger...which is made to be run hard...runs like crap because its loaded up all of the time. someone told me that he changes the spark plugs every time he drives the car.

for a while, he was running his mouth about how this olds convertible he had would smoke my dodge stratus...big accomplishment, right? well, i told him to bring it to the track and id race him, and he never would. curt told me before he was killed that he took this guy for a ride one time in the challenger to show him what it could really do, and the guy pissed in his pants.