The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

The Official DA Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TommyV8

Dyno numbers mean pretty close to dick.

Timeslips > dyno numbers.
This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sure this thread will go south from here..
Old 03-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

if anyone is wrong here its that morbid thinks dyno #s mean anything... especially when you compare 2 different cars on 2 different dynos on opposite sides of the country..Morbid gets my vote for ignorant one.

Then.. when I told him of the real life situation where a manual dyno'd 20rwhp less than me on the same dyno with the same mods as stone (except w/o the udps) he was like no you didn't.. i was like? wtf? we can provide dyno sheets if you require it.

here is a secret: different cars with the same engine/similiar mods put out different power.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:30 PM
acarzt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TommyV8
Dyno numbers mean pretty close to dick.
My car put down 296 rwhp the one and only time I've had it on the rollers and ran 12.7 @ 109 that same month, 2.73 gears and a stock converter. This is with a lid, longtube headers, catless Y-pipe, and a cutout (makes you wonder would it would have put down if it was bone stock, 270?). There were a few stock and mildly modded LS1s at that same dyno day putting down 310, 320, even 330 rwhp. Of those cars that have been to the strip none of them could match my ET. Most couldn't even match my trap speed, which makes no sense assuming they really did make more power.
Timeslips > dyno numbers.
Yea I had actually brought that point up in the other thread that no 2 dynos will read the same and like you're saying, even on the same dyno it doesn't read right. But morbid refused to let it die at that lol So here we are. :-)
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by Mishri
if anyone is wrong here its that morbid thinks dyno #s mean anything... especially when you compare 2 different cars on 2 different dynos on opposite sides of the country..Morbid gets my vote for ignorant one.

Then.. when I told him of the real life situation where a manual dyno'd 20rwhp less than me on the same dyno with the same mods as stone (except w/o the udps) he was like no you didn't.. i was like? wtf? we can provide dyno sheets if you require it.

here is a secret: different cars with the same engine/similiar mods put out different power.
no, you're wrong... for bringing up dyno numbers in the first place

where did I say dyno numbers mean jack **** there tough guy?

I stuffed your dyno numbers you brought up back in your face is all, I wouldn't havce even bvrought them up until you decided to talk about them... and talk out of your *** at that... also, I completely agree timeslips > dyno numbers

so look at your timeslip, look real hard.... that is what your car runs

deal with it already and stop being a nancy boy... you and and azart both, because you obviously have a lot of learning to do

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-06-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by acarzt
But morbid refused to let it die at that lol So here we are. :-)
keep it up tough guy

I'd be willing to bet if Mishri, bolton and asstarts all had a month away from this section that retarded threads such as this and completely useless debates such as DA won't get made and this section would once again have some substance

would you gents like to test this theory? then I suggest you follow the initial instructions of this post

and yes, your complete idiocy "IS" infuriating me for the simple fact there is only a certain amount of complete stupidity that I can read every day before it grows on me

let me spell it out for you as nice as a I can...

EVERYONE KNOWS NO TWO DYNO'S WILL READ THE SAME YOU F*CKING IDIOTS! THE POINT IS AN AUTOMATIC WILL NOT PUT DOWN MORE POWER THAN A MANUAL... GO AHEAD AND TELL ME A STOCK S197 GT AUTO WILL PUT DOWN MORE POWER THAN IT'S MANUAL COUNTERPART AND I'LL CALL YOU AN IDIOT AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE

also...

STOP WITH ALL THIS DA HANDICAP BULLF*CKING SH*T! YOU GUYS ARE F*CKING IDIOTS!! RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND WITH ALL THESE EXCUSES, EVERYONE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT IT AND IT'S TIME YOU STOPPED CLUSTERF*CKING THIS SECTION WITH YOUR NONSENSE

::sigh:: leave it to 13 second S197 owners to act like they have a clue when it has escaped them months ago... if any point need to be made in this thread those all caps would be it.... STOP F*CKING TALKING, AND START F*CKING DRIVING!

if only your driving was as clean as the calculator you have on the pedestal you probably wouldn't have even needed math on the dragstrip

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Morbid.... have you gone insane or forgot what you posted in the other thread? you brought up the dyno #s... go back and look at it, you mentioned them first.

You just hate being wrong and you will argue about it and resort to name calling as soon as it appears you are wrong.. i've seen you do it tons of times.. you are the one that looks like the child here who doesn't know what they are talking about.. you are the one who apparently hasn't raced at a track at high elevation.. so based off your lack of experience you are talking out of your ***.

And for some reason i still don't dislike you.. really weird... probably because we are similiar.. and I enjoy argueing too
Old 03-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Mishri, has anyone ever actually pissed you off? I have watched you take several tongue lashings around this forum, but you always shrug it off. I just hope you're not the type to unexpectantly go postal and shoot up a bunch of kindergartners, lol.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

It's just the internet dude. Who cares anyway. Grabber and I have got into it a couple times but we still like each other. I might even let him marry my sister.

PS: Mishri still likes Morbid. Awww... You two are cute together.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by Mishri
Morbid.... have you gone insane or forgot what you posted in the other thread? you brought up the dyno #s... go back and look at it, you mentioned them first.

You just hate being wrong and you will argue about it and resort to name calling as soon as it appears you are wrong.. i've seen you do it tons of times.. you are the one that looks like the child here who doesn't know what they are talking about.. you are the one who apparently hasn't raced at a track at high elevation.. so based off your lack of experience you are talking out of your ***.

And for some reason i still don't dislike you.. really weird... probably because we are similiar.. and I enjoy argueing too
https://mustangforums.com/forum/6858357-post370.html

first post based on DA and numbers created on a dyno

keep it up guy, I will only stand you being a coy tool that plays dumb for so long

fact is, I get pissed when I get confronted with stupidity... mass stupidity that can't admit it's stupidity, not only that but you keep bringing it up and cluterf*cking this whole section up with your DA wet dreams.. and frankly, I'm sick of it

THAT is why I'm pissed, not because you are wrong in the first place... but the fact you are in the wrong and have the stupidity to continue to play off like a mentally retarded toddler with down syndrome (AKA you think you're right)... and with that being said I have the right to call it like I see it, especially when your head appears to be thick enough where I know it's the only way to get it through to you

Originally Posted by Stone629
Mishri, has anyone ever actually pissed you off? I have watched you take several tongue lashings around this forum, but you always shrug it off. I just hope you're not the type to unexpectantly go postal and shoot up a bunch of kindergartners, lol.

you wonder why he keeps taking them....

again... keep it up boys, we might see peace and quiet in this section yet

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 03-06-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

I'm just a really easy going guy that shrugs a lot of IRL too.. I'm not bottled up either.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Official DA Thread