The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Calling out Mishri

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Default Calling out Mishri

So, yeah, calling you are know it all.

So, you made a few jabs, to try and boost your ego.

Apparently, I only know how to install an intake. Yet, Mishri, a guy who said he has no tools, claims to have installed all of his things himself, then digresses, and says with the help of friends.

I don't need to prove anything to you. You are upset your car doesn't run what you want it to run, and have to put down people that post times that are not their greatest, but are much faster than your own.

First off, I have done CONSIDERABLE work on my own cars. Other than driveshafts, rotors, pads, removing TB's, Plenums, Delete plates, intakes, LCA's, removing Diff'. Cooling systems, S/C pullies, actual exhaust components, not mufflers that are held on by two clamps, etc. So, yeah, I know how to install an intake. Get your hands dirty, work on your own car without the help of your friends and their tools.

Also, you keep shooting jabs at both of my cars. That's fine. Again, I've never done anything to you, yet, you keep trying to get a rise out of me, and a few times you have exceeded. However, I don't care anymore dude. You are the only retard on the site that lives in your own world of how you are such an expert at the track, you know more about Density Altitude and Elevation than the NHRA and NMRA combined, etc.

The fact that you call everything on my runs an excuse, when I have admitted in cold blood, I lack the driver mod, and at the same time, I had a few other things going against me. A for one, my car was road-raced, and had a bad clutch. I was stubborn, and took it to the track anyway. I still managed to run a decent time for the type of driver I am, with a bad clutch. But wait, that is an excuse, and since it is an excuse, a 12.4 is the best I will see right? Yeah, ok.

Now, let's test your tuning knowledge. Where does the A/F on an F/I car need to be, to not be running lean(which increased the HP number, but, decreases greatly how well the car actually performs on the street and at the track? Hmmm?

Well, my GT was @ 13.3 A/F when it ran the 13.01 @ 105, which is still faster than yours, and at the time, only made 373 RWHP because of the bad tune, which had gone bad due to bad spark plugs. Still faster than your time on street tires, compared to your DR's, still in 3300+ DA, and 95 degrees and hot-lapped. Not a poke at ya, just me saying, it ran ****ty, and has shince been re-tuned and is @ 12.2 A/F, and makes 415 RWHP on 8 PSI out of an Auto, with no intercooler, and stock headers, etc.

Moving forward, I will ask you this nicely, and the moderators and members as my witness. Stop making personal attacks against me, please. I have given your car props, and have agreed with you, that in the right DA, it will break 12's, etc. Yet you still keep saying both of my cars are worthless pieces of ****s, because the ONE TIME my GT went on horrible terms, and my Cobra, that they are slow, etc.

Then you try to say, people should not take my advice on what Cobra's can do, etc. because my car does not make 600 RWHP, and because I only hang out with a few Cobra guys. Wrong, very wrong. I have had my hands dirty on many Cobra's, not just mine, and don't just hang out with these guys. I watch them at tracks, I see their builds in person, etc. I know more about a Terminator than some dude with a 3V, that is his first mustang, that thinks a 3V is a better starting car, and is easier to mod. Hell, that same idiot thinks he can get 600 RWHP with 3300 bucks out of a 3V. I would hope even you cannot be that stupid.

I digress....I don't know everything there is to know about Cobras, and GT's, and never had made such a claim. But, for someone that has never even driven one, to know the difference in power-band, accelaration, etc. Never seen on in person on a Dyno, etc. to say that I know jack ****, is just simply retarded.

So, I challenge you. I will be running my car once my new Cluch has at least 600-700 miles on it, as I don't want to blow the pressure plate or burn the clutch for that matter. If I do not run faster than my previous time, then you were right. My Cobra is garbage. If My GT does not run faster than a 13.01 @ 105, then you are right.

Now, if your car at the next track day, when it's cool out, does not run faster than a 13.00, or your acclaimed 12.8 - 12.9 WITHOUT A CALCULATOR, then I am right. The catch is this: Whomever wins, backs off of the other guy, and gets to say "I told ya so"

Do we have a deal?

-Chris

PS- There are plenty of guys that have run in high elevation with similar mods as you, and have broken 12's without a Calculator. If they can do it, your amazing car should be able to, right?

Last edited by Grabber; 03-11-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

We need a "call out" or "**** talking" section.

Mishri is gonna stall google out with all his searches.

What thread is the **** talking gone on in? Links?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Looks more like Mishri...^^^

Last edited by 98LS1; 03-11-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 98LS1
We need a "call out" or "**** talking" section.

Mishri is gonna stall google out with all his searches.

What thread is the **** talking gone on in? Links?
This is where it started

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30309
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Basically, this stupid little thing of yours Mishri, ends when one of us wins the deal. So, again, if I am able to run a pinch faster, since I said it will go faster, but never specified a time, I win. Since you said you are POSITIVE your car has a 12.9 in it, without a DA Calculator, and you run that, you win.

I also find it odd, that if ANYONE BUT YOU, mentions that they ran their car in ****ty DA, but, that isn't the main reason for the poor time, you say that is an excuse.

THEN, it's ok for you to say, well, DA is bad here, so I SHOULD be running xxx time. Whatever you ****ing hypocrite little girl. ITS COMMON SENSE REALLY HIGH AND HOT TEMPS, AND DENSE AIR IS NOT GOOD AIR TO RUN IN FOR ANY CAR.

Go do some more calculations, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, you can get lucky, and each time you calculate your time, it might just randomly tell you 12.99 @ 106 and you can post your time in your sig.

Last edited by Grabber; 03-11-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:09 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

lol, i do always see you two poking at eachother...i'm still jealous and wish that i had a terminator...even if they are garbage, haha...

now.............
Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

bwahahah...

even though call out threads are against forum rules this good stuff right here... I hope it gets left open.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Figured you would bitch up Mishri.

To be expected from a guy that races with calculators.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Could this be a first? One mod locking two threads from different forums?

Mishri's just pissed because inflation tells him that his car is gay for terminators, which is why it's never ever raced against one.

Quick Reply: Calling out Mishri