The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

RANT!!! (STI almost wrecked)

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 03:13 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Default RANT!!! (STI almost wrecked)

Wow, some people are just plain stupid.

I opened up my race pipes (cut outs, for fun), as I was driving to the university from work, I open her up a bit and got into some "spirited driving" but never going past the speed limit.. anyways, I see a 300 AWB speeding up and cut me off, then all of a sudden I see this 06+ STI run up and then ride my bumper, speed right by me and then he cuts me off nearly hitting me.. he then swerves, and nearly wrecks! Mind you, this is during traffic.. a close three lane road, near the university and with a nice patch of snow on the ground. At this point, I am honking so people see this friggin' joker so they can get out of his way. He regains control after going side to side and nearly doing a 360.

I roll up next to them. Turned out to be some young kids, early 20s etc. I pointed at them and gave them a "bad, bad, bad" sign with my index finger. They looked like they we're scared shietless! lulz

I was pretty pissed.. my girl always drive down that road, so do many other students.. Friggin' COP is usually posting up by the stop sign.. nowhere in sight. I went to the university parking lot, closed up my pipes and leaving it like that!!!!

Not to trash talk or anything, but c'mon.. they think they're bad in their little AWD turbo in the snow? he must have been doing 65 in a 35. A little bit to the left and they would have jumped the maridian and headed right towards incoming traffic.. friggin' igiots.. I swear!!! Looks like the same jack *** that lives around my block, same color, no spoiler etc.

Last edited by stealth_GT; 01-21-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:52 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Yep, we get a ton of those around here, especially since we get little snow. It finally did snow a couple of inches yesterday and there seem to be two classes of drivers.....either 20mph taking up two lanes or 60mph idiots that you usually see later piled up.

Too bad it wasn't nice. You could have demonstrated some "spirited" driving that would have made their little sacks shrivel further.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:03 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by okbfd
Yep, we get a ton of those around here, especially since we get little snow. It finally did snow a couple of inches yesterday and there seem to be two classes of drivers.....either 20mph taking up two lanes or 60mph idiots that you usually see later piled up.

Too bad it wasn't nice. You could have demonstrated some "spirited" driving that would have made their little sacks shrivel further.
lulz yeah, I am not innocent either but no way in hell I'd ever pull the stunt they did.. wow, talk about world class igiots they looked like they seen a ghost!

I ain't sweating them, it just pissed me off because they could have really hurt some people and even if I would have stopped in time, whos to say that the people behind me could lol

I left so many of those in the dust last summer, I don't even bother anymore... I lost to one fast WRX, but I only had a CAI/tune and delete plates so it wasn't a total loss. I get tired of those cocky lil bastards! The sad thing is, I really like those cars and the EVO as well..
Old 01-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I feel you, OP. I'm like you man, not innocent by a long shot, but there's a time and a place for aggressive driving (sort of).

In a perfect world, it would've done them good if you could of followed them and put your belt across their asses. Might save their lives.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
I feel you, OP. I'm like you man, not innocent by a long shot, but there's a time and a place for aggressive driving (sort of).

In a perfect world, it would've done them good if you could of followed them and put your belt across their asses. Might save their lives.
I don't mind speeding or am against it.. but it boggles my mind how people cut others off, do 80 in a tight 3 lane road or try to race me when I am clearing oblivious of whats going on lol

yeah, I sure felt like kicking those kids asses today.. wtf where they thinking??

I swore they were gonna hit me twice.. once from behind and again cutting me off like that. I bet they were in for a real scare when they nearly wreck.

It ain't no 11 second car.. because no 11 second car in their right minds would pull what they did. Friggin' still pissed off rofl
Old 01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stealth_GT
I don't mind speeding or am against it.. but it boggles my mind how people cut others off, do 80 in a tight 3 lane road or try to race me when I am clearing oblivious of whats going on lol

yeah, I sure felt like kicking those kids asses today.. wtf where they thinking??

I swore they were gonna hit me twice.. once from behind and again cutting me off like that. I bet they were in for a real scare when they nearly wreck.

It ain't no 11 second car.. because no 11 second car in their right minds would pull what they did. Friggin' still pissed off rofl
Its nothing more than dumbass kids being dumbass kids, my friend. I was like that about +15 years ago, driving like a damn maniac (among other things). The only thing it takes for people like that is a reality check. It still sucks though, especially when you have loved ones getting on the road with those jackasses.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:14 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

yes, kids will be kids. God knows I was no angel back then by any means rofl

I also felt a little guilty because the cut outs were open and when they are, it's practically egging on a race everywhere I go rofl

Kinda hard not to feel as if trouble gravitates towards me with those damn things open..