The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Infiniti G35 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 3.0Taurass
Whereabouts in Wisconsin? I'm right on the border of Wisconsin and Illinois. Wanna give me a ride in the cobalt so I can see how they are? lol
Delavan, Wisconsin. Looks like it's right across the border just a little northwest of Chicago, off highway 43. I could do that if it's not too far away from there. Heck, I'll even sell it to ya. lol
Old 02-14-2011, 11:49 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
The car has so many options that it would probably jerk me off if I asked it to.
That quote is so sig-worthy it's ridiculous. lol
Old 02-15-2011, 07:47 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Sale me that shifter b4 you get rid of it, Spence.... I'll send you my stock shifter for the dealership to have, lol.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:48 AM
darkmach1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd
Yep you got me
I put a turbo on my car and now I'm king dick I run Z06's for money all day every day
I'm the baddest mother ****er around. Nothing can beat my stock internal 3v convertible. Ever. None of this is sarcasm.

Now I'm comparing my BOOSTED car? Kid go back and look at the first thing I said before opening your mouth. That's far from what I'm doing. Read the argument before getting mad that I'm making fun of the engine in your daily.
Someone asked about G35's speed, I told them what it is. Slow.
Just because you people who got suckered into buying a knockoff luxury car doesn't mean you have to get butthurt about it.
Well you sound like it. Suckered into what? Im not regreting my purchase, I love the car, though I agree it has no real N/A potential but Im not trying to race it either. As a matter of fact a 3V is also slow, hell we all drive slow cars, none of us hang with the big boys so stop acting like a fanboy, you sound like some of those idiots out there that get all butthurt when someone beats them and says, "well who cares your cars still sucks and its slow". You are comparing it to your car, you came on this thread and didn't answer the OPs question you just went off on a rampage calling them slow and that you beat them all day when you were stock. When did the OP say he had an auto convertible 3V? NEVER, so you added no real input to this conversation. Though, the OP's cobalt should out run the average G35, I've seen some full bolt on/ tuned autos run decent times, so it just depends on who he runs into, now HR models are a whole new animal.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:18 AM
vashthe3rd
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by vashthe3rd
I wrecked them when my car was a stock auto convertible, you'll have no problem
I'm sorry didn't answer what now?
It's an obvious comparison from my stock POS to a modded SS/SC, get your head out of your cloud of butthurt

The HR? It's the same internally as the non HR. Still breaks under weak F/I power, still has no N/A viability, still sounds awful.
And again Stone, I ran HR's and non HR's when I was stock. Wasn't much of a difference.
<3

Last edited by vashthe3rd; 02-15-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:02 AM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by tspence45
Delavan, Wisconsin. Looks like it's right across the border just a little northwest of Chicago, off highway 43. I could do that if it's not too far away from there. Heck, I'll even sell it to ya. lol
**** dude, that's only 20 minutes away from me. I'm in beloit, its like 18 miles south on 43 from delevan. Right now I got my eye on a totaled ss at an insurance auction. I figure I can get it and have it fixed for like 6 grand
Old 02-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Vash, you're an idiot.

Spence, go to my youtube page (mach1spd) and check out the races between my wife's G35 and my Cobalt. From a dig, she tore me a new one and I didn't catch her until nearly 100 mph. We also went from a roll, where I pulled her by a car and a half or so. Keep in mind she has the 306 horse HR engine, and I trap 106.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
Vash, you're an idiot.

Spence, go to my youtube page (mach1spd) and check out the races between my wife's G35 and my Cobalt. From a dig, she tore me a new one and I didn't catch her until nearly 100 mph. We also went from a roll, where I pulled her by a car and a half or so. Keep in mind she has the 306 horse HR engine, and I trap 106.
Yeah. I saw those runs when I first found your youtube page. I think we're actually Youtube friends even. lol. Pretty damn impressive for a stock 4door N/A V6.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:44 PM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 3.0Taurass
**** dude, that's only 20 minutes away from me. I'm in beloit, its like 18 miles south on 43 from delevan. Right now I got my eye on a totaled ss at an insurance auction. I figure I can get it and have it fixed for like 6 grand
Yeah. They're pretty cheap to fix. My buddy backed into mine about a month ago. All it did was crinkle the hood and shatter the drivers headlight. Insurance company wrote me a check for $1700. Bought a new pair of headlights for $130 and a new hood for $140. And my buddy's only going to charge me like $150 maybe to paint it. I need people to back into my cars more often. lol. Now I just need the hood to get here so I can go look at that Mach and trade the car off. lol. I'm wanting to do it more and more everyday after seeing all the exhaust videos on Youtube of Machs with Borla Stingers. Borla Stingers + SLP catted X or MRT O/R H sound like absolute sex on those cars.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:51 PM
darkmach1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tspence45
Yeah. I saw those runs when I first found your youtube page. I think we're actually Youtube friends even. lol. Pretty damn impressive for a stock 4door N/A V6.
OH NO!!!! How dare you say suck thing!!! Dont you know they are heavy pics that are slow even when compared to a single cam civic?!?!?!?!

Quick Reply: Infiniti G35 Coupe