The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

ran an e46 m3 tonight

Old 10-13-2011, 11:59 PM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

Default ran an e46 m3 tonight

took my buddy out to show him my intake and tune gains. see an e46 m3 with a driver that looks like bob marley, we try to mess with him he doesn't bite. we take off, he comes up fast behind us and does a ricer fly by. we catch up to him and he rolls the window down saying "you don't want none of this, its an m3." im in 3rd gear, not sure what he's in. no honks, he takes off, he gets ahead and i reel him in and start passing him. i had a passenger and he was by himself. glad to see i can take one of these out now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URZG6MOzjiY
Old 10-14-2011, 12:09 AM
mattstang2007
3rd Gear Member

Nice kill, did he say anything afterwards? should have been like M what? don't want none my @$$. it seems alot of the BMW drivers are cocky like that, there is an M3 near me and the guy talks how he could get me because he has 333 hp in his m3 or what ever, to bad I never catch him on the road. My sister and some of her friends party with the same crowd he does that's how I know he talks trash. They are nice to look at but I wouldn't keep one after warranty was up, nor would I probably ever own one in the first place. To mod those is way expensive too.

Last edited by mattstang2007; 10-14-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:02 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

haha he didn't say anything after the race, he just waved his finger at us for being naughty or something. he talked alot of smack before, saying i shouldn't mess with him for being an m3. i thought he was supercharged honestly, but nope he was just stupid as hell. i wanted to say "yeah nice m3, can't do **** with that now can you? just got beat by a stang." i thought it was hilarious how he was waving at us as he thought he was pulling away, then we reeled him in pretty quick haha. seem like i did pretty good for having a passenger and him being by himself?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:29 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Nice kill

I'd like to see the look on his face if I ever got a chance to run him lol
Old 10-14-2011, 01:50 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

lol thanks! **** if he raced you it'd be game over haha, he'd probably mope off like he did to us. i really hope you could hear him saying "you don't want none of this its an m3," i was immediately thinking he was supercharged.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:11 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Awesome kill man. Yeah I agree a lot of M (or any BMW) owners are kinda douchy around where I live also, they look down upon any non-german brand, and they seem to have a inferiority complex with all quick domestics from what I have seen...

Lol at the ricer flybys. I hate those the most, like being a sore loser at an adult age.

Are intake/tune your only current mods? His car sounded nice, I'll give the M3 that.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:23 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

haha thanks man i appreciate it! yeah as of now all i have are a steeda cai and a brenspeed tune, ran 93 octane on this run, and pypes muffler deletes. everything else is stock. i was surprised i pulled him when i had a passenger in the car, he was by himself. yeah i hate the ricer fly by's he did one at the end, its funny seeing him wave his hand in the middle of it all. and i agree his car did sound nice, i wish i didn't have that 18 wheeler in front or else we would've kept pulling away haha
Old 10-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Nice kill man! I love that he was talking his car up right before you ran his *** down, lol! Had you left at the same time, you would of put a lot more ground on him. Good run, Miller.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

haha thanks man! i was pumped as hell about this kill. i want to say he started out in 2nd gear because it didn't take long for him to shift, i was in 3rd for awhile shifting to 4th. this tune and intake helped so much! how do you think i would've done with no passenger and a possible 2nd gear 40-50 roll?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

So funny. This is why I love being totally stock appearance wide other than a grill delete. You get some pretty dumb people who dont think about mods that try to screw with you. Some of it is flat out hilarious. I had to blow by a V6 New Edge that had dual exhaust with license plate "V8HUNTER." Had a 99/01 Cobra get froggy last week on the way to work and had to mop him up. I always scan hard for mods and listen to the car before going, but sometimes its hard to tell. Thats why you just gotta race.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ran an e46 m3 tonight