The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

What do honda fanboys smoke?

Old 09-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Default What do honda fanboys smoke?

and where can I get some?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6j3PJNYBM

on to the comments this brilliant young mind puts together

i pulled a 2006ish mustang GT with spray his dumbass kept purging at me. best thing about it was i was in 5th gear atabout 5k rpm and opened it up and he had no chance it was all riced out too! but i forgot american cars cant be ricey even with a body kit...luckly i didnt downshift to 4th i would have pulled atleast 15 lengts by the time i hit 130mph.
me: a stock 2006 mustang GT would own you... they are low 14 second cars on a bad day with a horrible driver and trap well into the 100MPH+

stop making up stories kid

thats no story buddy i have raced two mustangs with the newer body style both GT one we pulled neck and neck 2nd-3rd, second one on the highway he was purging nitrous lmao idk if he used it but i had atleast6 cars from 85-120 from a roll my FWD hangs with low 14 second cars. reason why it runs higher 1/4th mile times is traction and shorter gears not meant for 1/4th mile runs, more road race. i hit 150MPH on the highway racing a T/A i had him from 80-145 then he passed me. go drive one.
me: please go home, your 15 second car is not running with nor beating a 13 second car... let alone a 12 second car

you are clearly racing cars that are not trying is you are putting 6 cars something 85-120MPH

here is a little newsflash kid... a buggatti veyron probably couldn't put 6 cars on a mustang GT 85-120... not because it's not faster but the laws of physics apply here unlike in your little world

P.S. a stock GT also traps over 15MPH than your POS

are youi kidding me?? dude many many cars can put 6-10 lenths on a mustang GT from tht comment i know for a fact you know NOTHING about what your saying...mustangs are alow as **** the new coyote 5.0s are faster but anything before that are ****. 225hp in a 3500lbs car... yeah its slow my 180hp 2400lbs car blows them away 180hp with 15% drivetrainloss is about the same as 225hp with 30% loss so i put around same power to the ground as a 5.0 im sure it does trap more its rwd better lauch
me: you are a tool that knows nothing about racing or basic car knowledge... I'm done with you.... 6 cars lengths over a 40MPH difference is well over a 500 horsepower difference you idiot

my god, did you flunk middle school or are you just that old?

you have no chance against a new 5.0... but more importantly... you wouldn't even have a chance against a new edge 2V GT, so you even dreaming of beating cars that run a full second faster is laughable... stand aside kid, you are an idiot

Look at my GTO's speedo vid (which is a drivers race with a 4th gen Ws6 trans am) and look at yours... I will wait for your excuse

stop making up stories online... it makes you look dumb

and your GTO does not climb speed much faster than my integra, i have also hit 150 mph and did it in close to the same time. sorry your 6.0 is only a few lenths faster i would be pissed to is some kid with a engine 4x smaller than mine kept up with me too. atleast i didnt spend 30k to run 12's i can get away with 5k and running low 12s to mid 11s in a 2.0 FWD car.
me: BWHAHAHAHAH!

you sir, have no ****ing clue about cars.... everything you even attempt to say is laughable

I hit 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and everything after 60 is almost quadruple the speed your lousy car goes.... that is the difference between a 15 second car and a 12 second car.... and no, your car is not a 14 second anything, let alone a 12 second anything... deal with it

learn you some automobiles the next time you want to talk about them

also... this is another conversation he tried to attempt to form baby language at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sINIwRSYDek

my honda is not slow by any means its faster than many cars out there and with only a 1.8 liter engine thats impressive. what N/A inline 4 USA car runs mid 14 second 1/4th miles stock? oh none.horsepower per liter means alot to a real race 6.0 with 300hp is not good. but anyways what are you talking about my car sucks on a road course?? integras are the best FF car ever made so before you open your mouth learn more about MY car its abit different than a POS pushrod v8 tank of a car.
me: intergras are the best FF cars? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! a turbocharged cobalt is better in the twisties than your beloved POS honda... (this is back up by well documented proof BTW)

you sir, are a fanboy idiot who preaches horsepower per liter because you cannot keep up with anything... good luck with that

okay ITR's do the 1/4th in 14.7( mid 14's) and bull**** about the cobalt the best handling FF car is the ITR replaced by the DC5 ITR get your facts right buddy and who ever said anything about BHP i talk WHP so your 400BHP transfers into around 330 or so so alittle over 300 with 6.0 liters good job. my car runs faster than a 15 dude it runs low 15s stock. dude i have taken many many of cars not much can keep up with my honda unless its a brand new over sized V8 or boosted I4s or 6s
me: keep pretending kid... your car is a joke, much like your mouth

I can see I'm not the only one on youtube that sees that looking at your page

your car is slower than mine... get over it idiot

P.S. full sized stock trucks blow your little POS's doors off... again, get over it

also... the turbocharged cobalt tied the E46 M3, the C55 AMG the R32 skyline, and outran the exige S, the cayman S, and the RS4 around the Nürburgring... so how does it feel to be wrong again?since you like to disregard facts and run your mouth I figured I would put it here in black and white and save you the trouble of using your head

Cobalt SS/TC: 8:22.85

Honda S2000: 8:39

Honda NSX: 8:38

your beloved POS honda did not even make the cut so I had to use honda models that perform 200% better than yours.... sorry about that lol

please go play with people that think a 15 second car is fast so you don't look even more embarrassed than what you are now

okay for one the honda s2k and NSX are not FF and im not sure where you got them facts from but im sure a mid engine car and a perfectly balanced RWD car would outhandle ANY FF car so im going to say them are FALSE, many of magazines and sources have named the Integra Type-R the best FF car made, google it ****. let me add a turbo on my engine and it will run circles around you cobalt, OR take that turbo off the cobalt and a 15 second car will outrun it. ITR>ANY other FF car. period.
me: so now we are talking about RWD mid engine platfroms? oh, that's funny... I thought the topic was FF cars? oh wait... it changed because you now look like an idiot who drives a ****ty integra that gets owned by a cobalt in the twisties... lol

the run has video evidence and was documented via Motortrend dip****, stop acting like a retard

anyways, since you want to get into RWD the Corvette ZR1 trumps anything asian around the ring... where is your HP per liter now?

are you ****ing stupid? you changed it when you posted the nurburing times, the reason why the ITR doesnt rock nurburing is its top speed is 144 its geared for much shorted tracks race the cobalt and itr on tuskuba or something but just because it did a lap better on one course doesnt mean it handles better cobalts are tall i bet they have tons of roll, and japan had a law where they could not have over 276hp that law is now dropped so wait i bet japan will take the ZR1.
me: not as ****ing stupid as you are, you talk about cars before even looking into them Laguna Seca: Cobalt: 1:47 Evo X MR: 1:47 EVO IX: 1:47 Porsche 997 Carrera S : 1:50 Honda S2K: 1:50 VIS... same tune, beats all cars mentioned above... even the supercharged elise your POS integra couldn't keep up with a measly Cobalt SS/TC on ANY track again, DEAL WITH IT also, stop hoping and dreaming that Japan will make a car that takes the ZR1... it just shows your hopelessness

again track times does not prove it handles better the cobalt has a 2.0 F/I engine integra has a 1.8 N/A plus the cobalt pushes a maximum of 21PSI has 260hp and 260 ft lbs of course its faster and thats **** on any track any country can make a car who can beat the ZR1 there are already faster cars. just because you google track times does not mean they are accurate.
me: I don't care if the cobalt has a 10.0L quad turbo engine... it's still faster, and that is all that matters... why can't you get that through your thick skull?

I'm done with you, I can only take arguing with a complete retard who offers no points but "YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO LOLOL!".

A stock cobalt pushes 14-16PSI. one tuned to 21PSI after a simple tune would rape even harder

grow up kid, your car is slow and you have NO CLUE where to even begin talking about cars.

no cobalts run on 21 psi it keeps torque up tp 260 at all times, and thats not all that matters to everyone. good job your 2.0 liter on 21 psi makes 260hp, my b18c 1.8 stock on 10 psi makes 300whp easy i have seen it many, many times. my engine is better than yours. i know more about alot that you ever could buddy. im not saying the cobalt is slow or cant handle all im saing is the ITR=best FF handling car ever. its been proven again and again. plus no one matches honda reliability.
me: cobalts peak 15PSI stock on a good day.... again, this only proves you know nothing about cars and again have a slow as hell car... both in a straight line AND on a track

and this past reliability standards has shown domestics sitting on the top there

your engine is not better than mine because my car is over 2 second faster... which is 747 lengths

and no, if a cobalt clearly handles better than your car your statement is wrong

take up another hobby kid, you know nothing

soooo, IDK... are people just born f*cking retarded or do they have to go to some school to make them completely hopeless in society?
Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM
wayne613
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
soooo, IDK... are people just born f*cking retarded or do they have to go to some school to make them completely hopeless in society?
School. Ya have to study to be dumber than average now.

I had an 01' prelude, last year they made 'em, bought new, still a nice car, but for actual racing? Thing could get smoked by the average SUV hybrid from today. I've had quite a few cars in my time, and test drove a crap-load now, stock handling in that car was awesome, and of course likely go 300k before it'll die unlike the 06'(sold to get the 08) and current 08' GT I now own; however, no way is that or any of the Honda's I test drove previously are even in the same class/league as what's stated.

Test drove the S2k...for the pricetag..considered it awful IMO. This was late 2000 when I was out trying to find a replacement for my dieing beater car at the time.

What honda is he even claiming he has in this fairytale? Never see it mentioned..I'm assuming a Civic Si or the like?

Last edited by wayne613; 09-07-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by wayne613
What honda is even claiming he has in this fairytale? Never see it mentioned..I'm assuming a Civic Si or the like?
it's the first video in the OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6j3PJNYBM

it's a POS integra with CAI/Headers/catback/tune

everything this kid says is either laughable or wrong... I cannot comprehend how someone can be THIS mentally retarded... and I've seen some pretty dumb people in my time

it's not even the fairy tale race... it's EVERYTHING this kid says... down to every vowel and noun

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-07-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 AM
zinsavage123
1st Gear Member

most honda owners are dumbasses that cant be reasoned with or talked too. And I love my "tank v8 pos pushrod"
Old 09-07-2011, 05:09 AM
Burrosito
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by zinsavage123
most honda owners are dumbasses that cant be reasoned with or talked too. And I love my "tank v8 pos pushrod"
Hey hey hey now. Before the Mustang I owned a 1990 Civic Hatch, 4Spd. Completely stock beater. I used to put BUS lengths on Mack Trucks. Get some.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:17 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Haha, this reminds me of a civic I raced recently. He called me out saying he's beat 96,98,99 cobras and even 01 cobras. I said ok let's run it now, I gave him the option of what ever he wanted. He said a 70 roll!?! I went with it anyways and walked him pretty easily to 120. He said he had headers/cai/intake/meth injection/cam..... Fast forward 5 months and he said he trapped at 114 in the 1/4?!? I looked at him and said," really? Cuz my car doesn't even trap that and I beat you." he looked dumbfounded lol, his face was priceless. It's just too funny to let these guys ramble on lol
Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

you didn't even call him out on the wrong hp numbers for the 06 GT he claimed he raced? he said 225hp, should be 300...

I really don't understand why you waste your time with these people, just let them live their little deluded lives... btw, i raced my friends stock civic Si in my 07GT.. blew him away from a dig, no chance. from a 35-50 roll it was closer, with my auto downshifting slow, but i was pulling away hard once we got going, if we raced 35-70 it would have been another blow out. Before that he had a turbo charged integra that made around 260-280whp and he blew up the engine. pic of the integra before he blew up the engine:

Last edited by Mishri; 09-07-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:39 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Ricers.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:41 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Bahaha those douche bags and their little 4 cylinders.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:54 PM
chaoscentral
2nd Gear Member

I love these types of people, they never see the beating coming :-D

Had some kid want to race me in a civic hatchy with an ls swap or something(said he was running 13s and smoked mustangs all day), was comical when I gave him the thumbs up as I walked him :-) Then he wanted a second shot because he missed 3rd, same result. He wouldn't even look at me after it was over lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do honda fanboys smoke?