The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Should I call him out?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Explosive

Originally Posted by 302army187

I was like bring it biatch. He thought I was dumb and didn't know bikes. I showed him a video of my car, and he was like "how is that even fair? thats not a normal car."

lol.

mishri you're being a douche. if he has all that done to his car he must be another knows nothing about anything but you will tell you anything about every car ever built. I'd leave him alone but if he starts anything tear him apart.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Originally Posted by jojobanks
seems kind of shallow to make fun of the guy just because his car is slower than yours. what if a guy starts working with you that owns a corvette or something and starts putting down your ride all the time?
If anyone got a corvette I'd challenge him to a race.. my car should run just behind a c6 z06 and nobody that works out of this office makes enough for that, possibly a manager could afford a used one.

I actually challenged one of the managers here and a VP to a race, they both have a 2009 camaro SS. back when I had my modded '07 GT. The manager's is an auto, chevy dealership put a supercharger on it last winter so... i'd like to race him now, he never will though. Another manager has a dodge.. can't remember older one, but it's in pieces, he's claiming 800whp out of it though, he is a big mopar fan, I asked him if he'd bring it to the dragstrip with me sometime and he declined, said he just wants to melt tires...so basically thats it for performance cars in the office here. 1 dodge, 1 chevy, 1 ford and i'm the only racer

It's funny though, when I challenged the VP to a race in front of the manager he is like why are you always trying to race everyone? I think I've only been in like 5 street races ever, i like the track better.

Besides, the point of this isn't that I'm making fun of someone's car because it isn't as nice or slower than mine. I'm making fun of the ****ty crap people put on their cars to make it look/sound fast. When my friend got a new minivan i did tell him he should have bought a 5.0 though and that his minivan sucks.

if he didn't have fart-can dual exhaust and clear tail lights and a big ricer wing on it i'd just think it was a nice clean grand am... so it's just those 3 mods really bug me to me that is the trademark of a ricer just having those mods.

Last edited by Mishri; 02-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:31 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

whatever you have to do you make you feel like a man I guess mishri
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
my car should run WAY behind a c6 z06

Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't bother the guy. Then again, it would be hilarious if he had something wild under the hood and blew you off the road, lol.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Snakebite64
4th Gear Member

a run in reverse would be entertaining
Old 02-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Originally Posted by Stone629
Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't bother the guy. Then again, it would be hilarious if he had something wild under the hood and blew you off the road, lol.
way behind a stock c6 z06? isn't an average 1/4 mile time for them with a decent driver around an 11.7@121? pretty close to what a 5.0 with my mods runs... a couple more MPH though.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
way behind a stock c6 z06? isn't an average 1/4 mile time for them with a decent driver around an 11.7@121? pretty close to what a 5.0 with my mods runs... a couple more MPH though.
On average, maybe. Not sure, but I do know they are very capable of running low 11s right off the floor.

The record is 10.98 or something like that, but that's very fast and I'm not even sure its been repeated.

At any rate, I think you'd have a very tough time staying within 2-3 cars of one up to 110 mph. Up top it would get away from ya pretty quick, imho. Go race one and vid it.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

ah yeah especially at higher speeds.. they are much more aerodynamic, lighter, more power. but from a dig at a strip/street up to a 100 or even 120 i think it could be close. but again, i should be a little behind a z06 even up to that point.

z06's around here are rare.. people here would rather spend 80,000 on a truck than a car
Old 02-27-2012, 04:47 PM
z28th1s
2nd Gear Member

A C6 Z06 with a decent driver will rape you from a roll and the faster you go the worse it will get!!

A better run for you would be a CAI/exhaust/tune C5 Z06.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:10 PM
97tplsGT
4th Gear Member

I 'spect if you called me out for any mods I may have, I woulda insta-call you out to the parking lot..... dunno how you mid-westerners are, but us in the south aint called rednecks for nothing Most don't take too kindly to that kinda ****. Word may get back that you're running your mouth to your buddies, then YOU may be the one getting called out. Can't hide behind that 5.0 badge but so much......

Like explosive said, kinda douchie. If it bugs you THAT much, just buy the guy some, in your opinion, tastefull mods for his car.

Quick Reply: Should I call him out?