Post your Kills List - Page 3 - MustangForums.com



The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #21
Stone629
6th Gear Member
 
Stone629's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11,284
Default

Got your PM and replied. Mine is experiencing a lot of the same symptoms. I need to go ahead and swap out this clutch and master cylinder asap. Still trying to cool down from the header install. Turned into a nightmare real quick. Basically, stay far away from speed engineering headers. They fit, but only after you cut your K member, Y-pipe, ditch their crap clamps, etc, etc, etc...
Stone629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #22
Explosive
Moderator
 
Explosive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,207
Default

Cant believe you sold your car dude
Explosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:24 PM   #23
Stone629
6th Gear Member
 
Stone629's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosive View Post
Cant believe you sold your car dude
It was a sad day, but I had to get a pick-up. We just sold out town home and bought a house just outside of town so with all the new projects and all it had to be done. Also, I think my wife was getting tired of me pulling my jon boat with her TBSS and taking it on hunting trips, lol. I hate it still, that car was like brand new. Carfax shows it went 7 years before it ever had more than 3k miles put on it :/
Stone629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:29 PM   #24
Explosive
Moderator
 
Explosive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,207
Default

Damn. But cant blame you sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You and greddy goin at it down south or up in our neck of the woods ?
Explosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #25
crash
BrandofPoop
 
crash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 3,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosive View Post
Cant believe you sold your car dude
I believe it. Lol congrats stone! You've been quietly lately, which normally means you're up to something haha
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #26
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member
 
PurpleIcedGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone629 View Post
It was a sad day, but I had to get a pick-up. We just sold out town home and bought a house just outside of town so with all the new projects and all it had to be done. Also, I think my wife was getting tired of me pulling my jon boat with her TBSS and taking it on hunting trips, lol. I hate it still, that car was like brand new. Carfax shows it went 7 years before it ever had more than 3k miles put on it :/
Big props, I don't blame you....I'd do the same thing. Doesn't look like you're suffering to much, now that you're back in another toy.
PurpleIcedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #27
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member
 
S8ER01Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 5,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone629 View Post
Got your PM and replied. Mine is experiencing a lot of the same symptoms. I need to go ahead and swap out this clutch and master cylinder asap. Still trying to cool down from the header install. Turned into a nightmare real quick. Basically, stay far away from speed engineering headers. They fit, but only after you cut your K member, Y-pipe, ditch their crap clamps, etc, etc, etc...
Ouch... my BBKs dropped right in... removing the stock stuff was what caused me the most trouble. Get some videos up so I can hear/see it rolling out.
S8ER01Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #28
Stone629
6th Gear Member
 
Stone629's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosive View Post
Damn. But cant blame you sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You and greddy goin at it down south or up in our neck of the woods ?
Greddy is supposed to be rolling back down to Mustang week in Myrtle so we'll do it up down here. I'm going to have to seriously step up my game to keep up though. He is rolling out pretty quick these days..
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
I believe it. Lol congrats stone! You've been quietly lately, which normally means you're up to something haha
Haha, you know me well. I did keep that one for awhile by my standards though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT View Post
Big props, I don't blame you....I'd do the same thing. Doesn't look like you're suffering to much, now that you're back in another toy.
Oh no, not suffering. Just really needed a truck with the new home. Doing a lot of landscaping, etc. Plus I'm a big hunter/fisherman so I had to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8ER01Z View Post
Ouch... my BBKs dropped right in... removing the stock stuff was what caused me the most trouble. Get some videos up so I can hear/see it rolling out.
Omg, they were a nightmare and are still leaking thru out the y section. Greddy had a buddy doing BBKs while I was doing mine. Started at 1:00, done by 7:00!
Stone629 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "I Just Watched A Great Movie" Thread HRnB Off Topic 81 01-21-2016 05:27 PM
Help Lowering a 14 V6 Vert robcy Suspension 1 10-28-2015 12:14 AM
Hello, new user with an older Mustang and a question treesloth New Member Area 4 09-28-2015 08:03 AM
RIPOFF-Mustang Dream Giveaway popsotto New Member Area 1 09-28-2015 07:58 AM
Circuit breaker for 92 Vert jc409 Convertible Tech 0 09-26-2015 09:28 AM


Tags
camaro ss, corvette z06, kills, mustang 5.0, racing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.