The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

low 13's 2V GT

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 12:58 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z

I do enjoy having the Ts off, mines been paid off forever so I’m just keeping the stupid thing. Good luck though with the “new” project. 🙂
I just got back from Phoenix, and holy smokes! Every time I visit the lower 48 it's an entirely different world from Alaska! I am pretty sure people say the same thing about us folks lol

The plan for the Z was to be a cruiser down in the states but everytime the 100+ temps hit me it always changes my mind. Well, at least in AZ, the T-tops would still be nice in California, except for when we make detours and end up in some run down city to take a leak in lol

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to a long term build eventually and this time doing it right ie; forged engine, turbo possibly but most likely a used KB or Whipple bought online. I seen a few being sold for $3-3,500! Which is an absolute bargain considering that every 3v is jumping ship for the new '18's it seems like. I see those little suckers everywhere down in the states.. people with money eh?

People clown on the humble 3v but I don't care, it reminds me of my tech school days, full of hopes and dreams and when I first met my wife... ok so when I WAS happy and not miserable
Old 08-08-2018, 07:01 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stealth_GT
I just got back from Phoenix, and holy smokes! Every time I visit the lower 48 it's an entirely different world from Alaska! I am pretty sure people say the same thing about us folks lol

The plan for the Z was to be a cruiser down in the states but everytime the 100+ temps hit me it always changes my mind. Well, at least in AZ, the T-tops would still be nice in California, except for when we make detours and end up in some run down city to take a leak in lol

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to a long term build eventually and this time doing it right ie; forged engine, turbo possibly but most likely a used KB or Whipple bought online. I seen a few being sold for $3-3,500! Which is an absolute bargain considering that every 3v is jumping ship for the new '18's it seems like. I see those little suckers everywhere down in the states.. people with money eh?

People clown on the humble 3v but I don't care, it reminds me of my tech school days, full of hopes and dreams and when I first met my wife... ok so when I WAS happy and not miserable
totally feel you there... people are blowing massive amounts of cash on new cars that are sometimes marginally better than the old cheap ones. I’m all for tossing some money into a cheap car and just enjoying the damn thing.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:55 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z

totally feel you there... people are blowing massive amounts of cash on new cars that are sometimes marginally better than the old cheap ones. I’m all for tossing some money into a cheap car and just enjoying the damn thing.
I know right? Getting older and have less and less money to burn lol

The cool thing about the 3v's is that they still look great with a nice wash and wax without breaking the bank!