Archive - Trades & Freebies If you are looking for a trade, or have something to get rid of, no money involved, post it here.

Last time offering my 93 Vette 40th for a Mustang or Lightning

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 04:05 AM
JH23
2nd Gear Member

Default Last time offering my 93 Vette 40th for a Mustang or Lightning

1993 Ruby Red 40th AnniversaryCorvette.Clutch,pressure plate and throw out bearing replaced at 78,000 miles.Have a brand new blue tag transmission ZF6 6 speed going in it Monday morning...tranny costs $5,000.Only 6,749 of these made. I just made a trip from Atlanta back home to Jackson,Ms...it got 29.3 mpg...gets around 24 in town...put a brand new radiator in it 3 weeks ago.I have never taken the top out of it and it stays in my garage....the car has 114,000...motor runs SO strong and i always use mobile 1 in it.Hmmm,what else......It has new chrome ZR-1 rims on it......Corsa exhaust.....cut filter lid witha K&N air filter ...new kumho ecstas on front.....the car comes with the original rims....sunshade...car cover...2 volume factory service manuals......2 new drilled rotors and pads for the front ( i already have new ones on the back)....very beautiful car and definately a woman magnate lol...i only have one pic at the moment so ask me for it as the site wouldnt let me post it for some reason..... as far as what i'm looking for, i'm looking for a mustang thats as nice as this vette...i know it willbe hard be thats the fun part.....no convertables and no auto's.....sell price is $12,500...doesnt have to be a 12,500 car in return....i will also look at car plus cash trades as well....but if i can find the right stang...or Lightning for that matter,hopefully a deal can be reached...the only...ONLY reason i'm selling this car is that it dont seat 4.....and i need a car that will seat 4 people in case my wifes car ever breaks down and she has to use it ...... i dont "need" to sell the vette so if i dont trade it i wont be mad ( cant speak for the wife LOL)...I'm not wanting a fixr upper,nothing trashy....this is a gorgeous car and i only want to be offered the same .......anyway let me know if anyones interested and send pics...thanks for your time everyone !!

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...gAnch=imgAnch1

Jamie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 10-14-2006, 04:31 PM
JH23
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Last time offering my 93 Vette 40th for a Mustang or Lightning

Noone is interested in a 93 Ruby Red Vette 40th Ann.edition ?...only 6,749 made and it is gorgeous

Jamie
Old 10-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Xeremeh
2nd Gear Member

It is quite gorgeous. Wish I had the $$ to offer up, but all I can do is straight trade up my 2000 3.8L V6. =P
Old 10-14-2006, 06:37 PM
JH23
2nd Gear Member

Xeremeh...man i wished i was looking for a V6.....yours is nice as well,very clean looking...but i guess i got to keep a little speed around the house....if it wasnt for needing a car that would sit 4 people in it...the vette would never have another owner...i'd retire in that baby lol...thanks for the nice words man

Jamie
Old 10-20-2006, 12:39 AM
DUFF man S3Z

I have a 1995 mustang 3.8L V6 with a 5 speed motor was just rebiult and new exhaust and 98 cobra rear end ith lsd would you consider trade plus 3,000?
Old 10-20-2006, 10:49 AM
JH23
2nd Gear Member

Duff man...i'll have to pass on that one....i'm a speed addict so i gotta keep some kind of torque laying around here lol..thanks anyway tho

Jamie
Old 10-20-2006, 04:40 PM
FivePointGo
2nd Gear Member

I'd consider trading with you depending on the terms.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:55 PM
reduceallpain
2nd Gear Member

how bout trading with my white 89 mustang lx hatchback.... 71,468 miles..... exhaust,intake,cams,headers......
Old 10-21-2006, 02:28 PM
JH23
2nd Gear Member

5.go .... let me know what you have in mind.

reducedallpain.....let me know what all ya have and if ya'll will gimme some more info..like does everything work...ac...heater.....any fluid leaks of any sort coming from anywhere.....i just had the new tranny put in, it has a one year warranty, i unhooked the CAGS on it tho...what the CAGS is , is a Computer Aided Guidance System, if was something GM did to meet gov't fuel economy...when you shift ata certain RPM from 1st,it tries to make you go straight to 4th, so dang that...now its just normal ......Like i said i dont wanna get something that has to be worked on immediately, so let me know what ya'll have in mind and we can go from there...thanks for the response as well and God bless

Jamie
Old 10-21-2006, 05:00 PM
FivePointGo
2nd Gear Member

Nothing on this car needs to be worked on. The only problem it has is a broken passenger side door handle (easy fix). The car has a new clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing as well as a new A/C system. It also has new headlights housings and new tires. It is stock other than new 40 series FlowSound 2 chambler mufflers and I replaced the factory GT taillights with some much nicer looking LX taillights. I see that you're looking to get 12,500 for your Vette, chances are that it is gonna be outta my price range even trying to trade you my car.

Quick Reply: Last time offering my 93 Vette 40th for a Mustang or Lightning