Archive - Trades & Freebies If you are looking for a trade, or have something to get rid of, no money involved, post it here.

E2'd GX-3 Chaos Series Cocker w/ MANY UPGRADES!! FS or FT!! **PICS ADDED!!!!**

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default E2'd GX-3 Chaos Series Cocker w/ MANY UPGRADES!! FS or FT!! **PICS ADDED!!!!**

This is an GX-3 Chaos Series Black-Pewter Fade Chaos Series Autococker! This gun has many many many aftermarket products installed! AND ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST! The gun comes equipt with the Planet Eclipse E2 Frame! This is one of the hardest frames to get your hands on! And it is for a reason! ALL aftermarket parts have NEVER BEEN USED!!!!! I used this gun as a mech gun for about 4-5 games (IF THAT!!). Aftermarket parts were installed and NEVER USED!!!! This gun is a 10 in my book and is EXCELLENT CONDITION. Together there is almost $1600 dollars into this gun and thats not including installation of the E2 frame, shipping, tax, etc! Like I said before, I only used the gun as a mech gun maybe 4-5 times and than installed all the parts and never used it in a game! Maybe shot a box out of it while setting the new frame. The gun shoots VERY fast! Just look up E2 autococker on youtube.com, etc. and you will see! This gun has many different firing modes, features, etc. As fast as you can move your finger is as fast as this gun will shoot. Very accurate, quite, super fast, stylish, etc. I am open to trades or $$$. Make a DECENT OFFER! PLEASE DO NOT LOWBALL ME! I am not dying to get rid of the gun, I just rather have Stang parts Here is a description of all parts installed.

Planet Eclipse E2 Frame
SLIK Backblock
SLIK Nylatron Bolt
SLIK Cocking Rod
SLIK Pull Pin
CCM Inline Regulator
CCM 12'’ Barrel Kit
DYE 12" Boomstick Barrel
Smart Parts 14" Tear Drop Barrel

Listed below are the product descriptions w/ NEW prices listed. Those are NOT the asking prices!

AUTOCOCKER GX-3 BLACK-PEWTER FADE
-------------- $600 The GX-3 is a Masterpiece of power and accuracy that’s a tournament grade marker right out of the box. ANS brings you the finest equipment produced to exacting specifications for the best value in today’s highly competitive market. Constructed with a stock machines from billet T6 aluminum and with the key operating components. This stunning market will be te envy of your teammates and the end of your opponents. The GX-3 is light, balanced, and stylish. IT will feel right at home in your hand. It comes loaded with an impressive list of features, like a custom pneumatics system. The 3-way valve system allows a high rate of fire, delivered by an amazingly low N2 operating pressure. Custom milled grip shroud performance hammer kit - the perfect combination for consistent velocity and efficiency. ANS Beaver Tail included!
Check out over 150 reviews of this gun (as a mech gun)
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/998/

PLANET ECLIPSE E2 FRAME
----------- $450
"There is no doubt that Planet Eclipses EclipseBlade frame for the Autococke r has been the biggest selling, most successful electronic conversion for the mighty Autococker that has ever been produced. Since its first launch almost 2 years ago it has been the definitive upgrade for the cocker and has seen WGP, the manufacture of the Original Autococker, exclusively endorse and use the EclipseBlade on all of its Electro Cockers.

Now, much anticipated, and long awaited, we have the E2. The second coming of the EclipseBlade frame sees almost every aspect of the old frame re-worked, refined and improved.

Considerable work has been carried out on the battery efficiency of the frame. The new sear release design not only uses less power, by incorporating a new solenoid coil and anti-stall action, but also operates the sear mechanism under even the heaviest loads (hardest main spring settings) down to much lower battery voltages. That means tens of thousands of shots more per 9volt battery. Standby power has also been dramatically reduced with revised circuitry; demonstrating only 0.1volt drop over 150 days on standby. Add to that the improved efficiency of the LCD display over the old LED display and it all adds up to vastly improved battery life.

Up front, the new cocking solenoid is now completely encased for better protection. The gasket is fully captured to prevent any blowout of the seal, and the hi-flow stainless barbs are now press-fitted into the new Minifoldî for an indestructible construction. Solenoid leaks, and solenoid shot damage are a thing of the past, as well as the flow optimised manifold and barbs further increasing cyclic performance.

Add new custom wrap-around grips, larger trigger guard, larger trigger magnet, improved trigger pivot point and trigger design, through-beam and reflective eye compatible (Reflective supplied as standard), improved menus, ROF indicator, and the E2 package is almost complete."
Check out pbreview.com for over 50 reviews for this product!
http://www.pbreview.com/products/rev...e=#description
Check out the trailer for the eframe from Planet Eclipse’s website! http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eDownloads.asp

SLIK 2K BACKBLOCK
------- $40 (LIGHTEST BACKBLOCK ON THE MARKET!)
SLIK Products just got us their latest masterpiece! The SLIK products mini backblocks have earned the name "mini" with no questions! Each backblock weighs in at only 5.3 grams! Combined with the SLIK Pull Pin you've got a backblock and pin that is under 7 grams!

SLIK NYLATRON BOLT
-------- $50
When SLIK brought out the Edge 2 we thought we had seen the highest standard of paintball. Well they like to keep us on our toes and like to see us drool. This is the Edge III. The Hotest, lightest bolt on the market. Weighing in at only 15.7 total grams it is just over half the weight of any other bolt on the market. Plus it is made of Nylatron. The new Space Age material that is stronger, lighter, and tougher then Delrin.

SLIK PULL PIN
--------- $15
SLIK pull pins are made of delrin for super light weight. The pins weigh a mere 1.6 grams. That's right we said GRAMS! The pins are also milled flat so that it hugs the body of your backblock and makes siting down the side of the 'gun simple. They also feature a true "push pin" design that allows you to push the long side and pull the pin straight out. This is the first of what we understand to be a long line of quality products from SLIK.

CCM INLINE REGULATOR
----------$75
A very consistent regulator, easily adjustable via the bottom screw. It is what powers the J2 to such great consistency!
^^ The description doesnt say much but I will say this... this is an amazing reg! I had troubles with the ANS regulator keeping up with the E2, I installed this in about 20 seconds and everything was great from there!

CCM 12" BARREL KIT
-------------- $120
This is a VERY lightweight high performing barrel kit! One of the best that I have ever used and quality of excellent also! Comes with all popular tips!

DYE 12" BOOMSTICK
-------- $135
The Boomstick is the flagship of the Dye barrel line. This is the most widely desired barrel in the paintball industry. The Boomstick is built from gun drilled surgical grade 303 stainless steel and an aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum. All DYE barrels are honed to a 6 micron surface finish, giving you the smoothest and straightest barrel surface on the market. The precision fit of the aluminum front combined with the stainless steel back provides one of the best shooting barrels in the world....

SMART PARTS 14" TEAR DROP BARREL
------- $70
This barrel is probably one of the best after market barrels on the market. It is much cheaper then the Freak or boomstick and you get nearly identical quality. This barrel is very quite and accurate!

Some pics:
[IMG]htt
Old 02-06-2007, 05:13 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: E2'd GX-3 Chaos Series Cocker w/ MANY UPGRADES!! FS or FT!!

TTT
Old 02-06-2007, 07:17 PM
86/02stang
3rd Gear Member

Good luck on the sale. I'm trying to sale my NME and my automag with no luck.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:07 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Yea, I know.... doesnt seem like too many ppl on here play

TTT
Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

TTT
Old 02-15-2007, 09:47 PM
99 35th gt
1st Gear Member

hey i just read the post, but i was a lil confused am i getting all the parts or just the gun?
otherwise sounds really nice. ( if u still have the gun)
Old 02-15-2007, 10:10 PM
99 35th gt
1st Gear Member

how much?
thnx
Old 02-26-2007, 01:18 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

TTT!

GUN IS STILL FOR SALE!! AND THE GUN COMES W/ EVERYTHING LISTED (BOLT, BACLBLOCK, BARRELS, E2 FRAME, YADDA YADDA YADDA, ETC.)

PM SENT TO 99 35TH GT!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 01:10 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

I am also willing to part out, let me know!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:03 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

TTT!

The gun will be going on ebay very soon, I will post the link when it goes up. Hopefully sometime this weekend!

Quick Reply: E2'd GX-3 Chaos Series Cocker w/ MANY UPGRADES!! FS or FT!! **PICS ADDED!!!!**