Hello my name is George and i am now Fading, so goodbye everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:20 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default Hello my name is George and i am now Fading, so goodbye everyone!

I am posting this to the top, just so everyone gets a good look at it, it will be taken down when George proves he can be a man [8D]

In response to the historyas well as thecontinued pattern of members "fading" every time they begin to get involved with a girl, a new policy has been implemented to get members to think twice when they decide to blow off an Official Uncle Sam's meet (ie: Racedays, barbeques, working on someones car, and "just plain chillen" when5 or more members are present). Continued violations of this policy will result in the label of "fading" and the scrutiny of your "bitching out". Major events such as racedays have more weight than just random hanging out. Wintertime is the most volatile time for members "fading" due to being stuck indoors most of the time, and each member's personal flagship being in storage until springtime. Just because the cars aren't on the streets, doesn't mean that Uncle Sam's is taking a break!

"Fading" to the extent where the majority of Uncle Sam's American Muscle members cant recall the last time they hung out with the person in question, or when its pretty obvious that the "fader" has indeed "faded" to the point where he/she has become a stranger to Uncle Sam's American Muscle, will result in punishment up to and including being labeled as a "fader" "shady bastard" "bitch" and "failure". The most extreme level of punishment will involve ridicule and chastising of the person in question after "pwnage" and/or "**** hit the fan with the bitch" and the person in question wants to be welcomed back to Uncle Sam's American Muscle with open arms. Depending on the severity of the "fade", re-admittance to Uncle Sam's American Muscle may indeed be denied. In that case, the member must surrender their Uncle Sam's decal, as well as their passenger side mirror,and report to the (now disbanded) Twisted Imagez site to resurrect the club as their new leader.

Understand that while these measures seem severe, Uncle Sam's is more than a club. We are a team, a business, an industry that produces horsepower and badass speed for use combating the ever-growing masses of ricers. Uncle Sam's needs horsepower warriors that are reliable as well as faithful to the group, the members, as well as the V8 enginethat is theembodiment of American Muscle.

So think twice when you decide to blow off hangin out with the guys to be with a girl. Ask yourself, "Am i following the path of a fader? How often do i see this girl compared to my friends? When's the last time i saw the guys? Whens the last time i raced my car? Whens the last time i smoked a ricer in the name of Uncle Sam's American Muscle?" Think with your head... The one on your shoulders!
Old 12-26-2007, 01:13 PM
JT76

Default RE: New Policy Effective Immediately!

talk about the Pot calling the kettle black
Old 12-26-2007, 03:00 PM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

interesting that the person making this memo might just be the first person to violate it...
Old 12-26-2007, 04:22 PM
JT76

people in glass houses sink ships
Old 12-26-2007, 10:40 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

people in glass houses sink ships
[sm=wtf.gif]

I didnt accuse anyone of fading, so i didnt call any kettle black.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:59 PM
JT76

point is YOU are the one who did all of that, and you are back on the path to doing it again
Old 12-26-2007, 11:19 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

point is YOU are the one who did all of that, and you are back on the path to doing it again
The only path im on is the path to horsepower. [8D]
Old 12-26-2007, 11:26 PM
JT76

you bought headlights for christmas, so no you arnt even on that
Old 12-26-2007, 11:42 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

i thought he bought the camera?
Old 12-26-2007, 11:57 PM
JT76

wtf ru talking about

Quick Reply: Hello my name is George and i am now Fading, so goodbye everyone!