Ying's + Cars?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:54 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default Ying's + Cars?

Alright, since the weather seems to be gettin better, and Jim decided to take his T/A to Ying's last night (and checked up on it every 5 minutes ), it gives rise to the question: Is having 5-10 pretty musclecars sharing the lot with a bunch of drunken retards, a good idea? [&:]

It would look sweet, and its always fun havin the cars parked together, but all it takes is one drunken idiot to go "EY! Lookit alla dem fancy fast carz! Thinkin therr alll speshal parkin together n ****t!" and do something stupid. Or have an idiot peel out of the bar and smash into one of em.

Ideas? [&:]
Old 03-25-2008, 11:06 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ying's + Cars?

I agree that this will pose a problem. I'm not sure if we should worry about it yet because I seem to remember a cruise night on monday nights we all used to go to...Uncle Joe's?...so I bet once the cruise night season comes I bet there will be other places we will be at on monday nights.[/align][/align]Annnnd Even tho we occasionally go to places like Quaker Steak and Lube that involve a little drinking, I don't think that we should make drinking with all our cars a regular, planned event. Someone with in the group is bound to do something stupid or get a DWI. Yes I know we all have to be responsible and such but who knows what might happen on a random day in July or w/e. Just saying it is food for thought.[/align][/align]Thats my $.02[/align]
Old 03-25-2008, 11:07 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

Oh...and that parking lot has more pot holes than the moon...I know Jim's car was scraping last night
Old 03-25-2008, 11:13 AM
JT76

im not taking my car there anymore

There is a bunch of drunk cheektovagas pollocks there every damn night, there was a reason i kept checking up on it.

Also, that parking lot is like a damn washboard, my torque arm was hitting the bottom of the car.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Like the random drunk old guy who came up to our table and asked if we were all polish.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:15 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

Well, Monday WAS dyngus day...
Old 03-25-2008, 01:18 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

He did it twice. In like 10 minutes.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Ultimeas
3rd Gear Member

You'll never see my 4.6 there. I don't take it to bars. Period. Besides, I come from work straight to Yings, and I don't take it to work, sooooo it doesn't matter anyway.

Driving drunk in it probably isn't the safest idea either.

And I can't believe Jim wanting to drive the car bad enough got him to take it. That seems very out of character .
Old 03-25-2008, 04:51 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

lol dont have to bring you cars if you dont want to i know i will be after shows i only have 1 or 2 in the begining of the night anyways ...we dont go to yings til 8-9 anyways..shows usually ending around then... plus me mike paula jen carolynn joe catie will all go anyways yous are all more than welcome still like always but im not killin monday night yings
Old 03-25-2008, 05:34 PM
JT76

ORIGINAL: timeformiller44

lol dont have to bring you cars if you dont want to i know i will be after shows i only have 1 or 2 in the begining of the night anyways ...we dont go to yings til 8-9 anyways..shows usually ending around then... plus me mike paula jen carolynn joe catie will all go anyways yous are all more than welcome still like always but im not killin monday night yings
Im sure everyone is still going to go, what i was saying though is that I will prob stop home and get the Jeep, chances are we will be at Uncle Joes or the Warehouse for shows and thats right in my backyard. Im sure i will bring the TA a few times, but i dont want to make a habit of it.

Quick Reply: Ying's + Cars?