Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...

Old 08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...

Brian you fold clothes at hollister and mow lawns... Thats gonna get ya REAL far. And no I dont make minimum wage at walgreens thank you. The funny thing is my job at walgreens has a better chance of supporting my life and hobbys than yours do. I dont recall hollister or your landscaping business offering profitsharing plans and 401K's... As an accountant working with moneyyou should know how valuable they can be in setting up a nice nest egg, or saving up for retirement.

And i dont remember comparing credit hours and class schedules with you. Arguing about school is pretty much pointless anyway, none of us have graduated yet and we're all going for different things. You accounting, me aerospace engineering, jim is law or history or something i forget. [&:] My job will be the most fun tho, designing rockets and missiles to royally **** up any country that might wanna **** with us. [8D]

Jim, we're all curious, how does your mom come to you for money? And how is working full time for 3 or 4 months outta the year enough to support your hobby, expenses, etc,as well as your mom? Unless you rely on daddys allowance still? Or are you still raking in the benefits from the hundreds of thousands you made investing in your dads company? What was it called again? What years did you invest? Mind if i pull the companys stock history and see what profits could be made during what years? While youre at it can we see if the house and cars are all in your name? since you paid for everything and all. And if youre SOOO well off, why did you ask a certain female friend to give you 500 bucks to pay for your transmission? [>:] And dont try to deny it, "you still owe me 400", sound familiar? How the hell can you ask someone to pay for your transmission, then have the nerve to tell them that they OWE you the money? You broke the car, you fix it.

And you DONT use myspace to meet girls? Thats a good one, cause i recall two or more girls that I talk to asking me why you added them. Then they tell me the stuff you say... And i have a good hearty chuckle.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:51 PM
JT76

Default RE: Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...

So you havent had enough yet huh? I didnt ask vicky to fix **** you moron, she wanted to buy me nitrous for my car, cause apparently maybe she wants to buy my affection? I have no idea. Ask her.Do i have nitrous currently? No. Well we went to the movies and to eat a couple times and she offered to pay, so i let her cause im cheap. Then we were talking one day and i prob said that jokingly. She didnt give me anything, nor do i need it. If she wanted to give me straight up cash, i would take it in a heart beat, why? because i dont care and money is money. I would have no shame admitting it to you or anyone else. I make close to $450 sometimes 500 per week, and thats money in my pocket, so say its 400 per week x 4 weeks in a month = 1200 x 6 months = $7,200.... i sure as hell can live on that. Hell even take off a grand for days i take off (of which i have taken 2 this season) or for rain out's and thats still plenty of money for me, + my savings.i stilldont see why this IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS AT ALLYou are such an idiot its not even funny, and the fact that you try to sound intellegnt makes it even more comical. Are you suggesting that my dad doesnt own his company? Miller can even vouch that my fatherslivingroom is the size of your piece of shyt house. I have one of his business cards around here if you must have proof and it will shut your stupid *** up for 5 minutes.My fathers company is not traded on the open market retard, i put up money for it AKA investing the money for the start up. I was not even of age at the time and the money was controlled by my father. He put the money into his company (my money that i inherated from my grandfather). From that money, i drew dividends based on the profit of the company that were put back into the trust fund account. I am listed on thebored of directors for the company on paper. AGAIN WHYIS THIS EVENBEINGDISCUSSED? the point here is how you with your shadyness and drama starting and jealousy has made your wholeclique into a joke and how you have destroyed this group of frirends. I knowyou will blameme for it, but thereason for that is thatthat i call people out onthings and dont let stuff slide, thats just the way i am. Why is it onlyyou people living in your own little world and everyone over here is just laughing at you people? Because its plain to see to everyone how much you people suck.My car is in my name and the house is in my name as well as my mothers. The only thing you own is that piece of **** car, of which the bank owns most, so you have no room to open your big crooked teeth mouth.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:09 PM
JT76

thats all im saying on this subject, its gay and pointless. You can read this, respond to it whatever, but im going to delete it in a bit, then ask the admin to delete this section considering the club is no more.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:20 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

So basically, none of which we can track. How convenient for you.

And since when is having a personal life seperate from the car thing, shady? I didnt know we could only hang out with people you know.

Stooping to those kind of insults jim? What are you, a high school girl? "LIEK OMG! SHES SO JEALOUS OF MY AWESOME PURSE!"

But yeah go ahead and have this deleted, im not even in the mood to argue anymore.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:25 PM
JT76

what do you want from me? you want my father to send you a declaration of this **** on company letter head? Do you want me to hold one of those huge checks like they give people when they win the lottery and take a pitcture? You want to see the tiltle to my trans am? Get over your jealousy and petty nonsense.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:28 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Why would I be jealous you own a trans am...? [&:] I like mustangs... Derr...

AND YES DO THE BIG CHECK THING!! [8D]THAT WOULD BE ****ING AWESOME!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:30 PM
JT76

there we can meet on common ground.. big check for the win
Old 08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

would you two quit acting like a couple of jr. high girls arguing over whos makeup is better?

god damn, your adults. have civilized conversations.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Do it or no *****!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:45 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

everybody fails at everything lol... im just going to go with...all the friendships fail..the car thing failed...we all failed in some way...we might as all go our seperate ways

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Uh Uh Uhhh.... Still some questions to be answered...