V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Dropzone Lowering Kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 04:28 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

Default Dropzone Lowering Kits

hey guys....has anyone used these? i've heard of dropzone lowering springs but didn't know they did shocks and struts too....they have really inexpensive kits on ebay for our cars and was wondering if anyone knows the quality of their product......juddging by price i'd say sh*tty...but then their feedback is REALLY good out of a LOT of buyers....they also have pretty cheap/nice looking racing seats (better than APCs)......whatcha guys think?

Seats

Suspension

obviously you'd need caster/camber plates for a 2 inch drop...but with that price I could actually afford them!.....so compared to KYB/Tokico/Eibach/H&R etc......whatcha think??? yay or nay?
Old 04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
JonBeast

Default RE: Dropzone Lowering Kits

IMO....its never a good idea to cheap out when it comes to suspension.

The seats look good tho. I don't like the lettering, but they are just standard black, nice.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:18 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

IMO....its never a good idea to cheap out when it comes to suspension.

The seats look good tho. I don't like the lettering, but they are just standard black, nice.
i totally agree on the suspension part.....but i'm really not happy with the way the car drives stock and can't afford some expensive KYB/Tokicos and I don't want to ONLY do a lowering spring as it will be lowered but probably still ride/handle crappy....and the 4x4 stance.....lol....I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them because they sound pretty good.....but I agree....you probably get what you pay for.....feedback rating is really good though so.....we'll see....and yea the lettering is kinda wierd....but I think it's because we're so used to seeing Cobra/Corbeau/Recaro/Sparco/Momo that anything else doesn't look right....I have a laser red with dark charcoal interior......considering the all red ones or maybe the all black ones....or the gray and black ones.....again we'll see....just wierd that I dont think many people have heard/used the dropzone kits...........
Old 04-24-2006, 09:51 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

anyone else??????