V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Mod List for the Beast.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 08:46 PM
V6Stang16
1st Gear Member

Default Mod List for the Beast.

Ok So here is a lil mod list i put together, theres more to come but this is the major stuff i wanna do, any ideas on what i should get done first?

Exterior/Body Work

Double Stack S-Style Wing
Ford Mustang Mach II Ram Air Hood
Universal 90 Degree Vertical Doors
Chrome S Style Wheel(18x10)
Underbody Neon Kit(Green)
Chrome Dual Angel Eye LED Projectors
Chrome Euro Mustang Tail Lights
Chrome Mustang LED Third Brake Light
Mustang Billet Upper Grille
Mustang Billet Lower Grille
FMS Bullitt Mustang Fuel Door

Interior

Steeda Billet Mustang Cigarette Lighter
Polished Billet Mustang Emergency Brake Handle
Polished Billet Mustang A/C *****
Ford Mustang EL Glow A/C Faceplate
Steeda Billet Mustang Pedal Covers 3 Piece Set
Polished Billet Mustang Cruise Control Switches
Polished Billet Mustang Window Switch Kit(Convertible)
Polished Billet Mustang Door Sill Plates
ACC Mustang Pony Floor Mats(Dark Charcoal)
V6 Ford Mustang EL-Glow Gauge Kit

Or any ideas on stuff that would look better? I already have a few things not on the list like polished billet accesories, carbon fiber gauge instert,etc..Please list any ideas/ mods you have made that look really good/perform well.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:47 PM
V6Stang16
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Mod List for the Beast.

Also i really like the Black Widow II Body Kit, any ideas on where i can find it? Ive searched the web and cant find it for some reason. Is there any other body kit that i should get?
Old 06-29-2007, 08:52 PM
jovez
4th Gear Member

These are my suggestions on what would look better than all that rice fest.

And as for the Black Widow kit that is the worst thing i have ever seen. Sorry but the truth hurts

ORIGINAL: V6Stang16

Ok So here is a lil mod list i put together, theres more to come but this is the major stuff i wanna do, any ideas on what i should get done first?

Exterior/Body Work

Double Stack S-Style Wing -- stock wing
Ford Mustang Mach II Ram Air Hood
Universal 90 Degree Vertical Doors
Chrome S Style Wheel(18x10)
Underbody Neon Kit(Green) -- nothing
Chrome Dual Angel Eye LED Projectors -- 01+ smoked
Chrome Euro Mustang Tail Lights -- stock tails/tinted
Chrome Mustang LED Third Brake Light -- stock third brake light
Mustang Billet Upper Grille -- grill delete
Mustang Billet Lower Grille -- nothing
FMS Bullitt Mustang Fuel Door - stock duel door

Interior

Steeda Billet Mustang Cigarette Lighter
Polished Billet Mustang Emergency Brake Handle
Polished Billet Mustang A/C *****
Ford Mustang EL Glow A/C Faceplate
Steeda Billet Mustang Pedal Covers 3 Piece Set
Polished Billet Mustang Cruise Control Switches
Polished Billet Mustang Window Switch Kit(Convertible)
Polished Billet Mustang Door Sill Plates
ACC Mustang Pony Floor Mats(Dark Charcoal)
V6 Ford Mustang EL-Glow Gauge Kit

Or any ideas on stuff that would look better? I already have a few things not on the list like polished billet accesories, carbon fiber gauge instert,etc..Please list any ideas/ mods you have made that look really good/perform well.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:54 PM
V6Stang16
1st Gear Member

Haha, you said this is the list that you would recommend, but you didnt list anything...does that mean my list is good or what? Which body kit do you think looks nicer? Im just throwing out ideas on stuff that caught my eye. Im glad you gave your opinion tho, nothing better then getting other points of view..being as alot of people are going to be looking at my car anyways.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:57 PM
jovez
4th Gear Member

uhh, take a look at what i bolded. in the quote.

As far as body kits the only things i think look semi decent are things that came out on mustangs. roush/steeda/svt/saleen/etc. anything else looks like ***
Old 06-29-2007, 09:00 PM
V6Stang16
1st Gear Member

Ahhh, i now see, i thought you just pasted the quote. I was thinking the Saleen Body Kit, but doesnt that say Saleen on the rear bumber. Thats just poserish in my book being as i dont have a Saleen, and just for reference, do you like the stock look? I think its alright but id rather have my car stand out more, i just think the stock wing looks like crap, and the stock fuel door is just to plain. The stock tailights isnt a bad idea but my car is Like Burgundy color so its dark red, and i like the chrome look better then a black look. Wouldnt Red with Chrome look more flashy then Red with Black?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:12 PM
jovez
4th Gear Member

You can make your car stand out in a good way. If you do it with altezza's and chrome it doesnt work. Chrome can make or break your car. There has been people with chrome fender flares that have been told off for putting **** like that on their car.

Also if there is any lettering on the bumper yea you'll have to fill it in cuz yea misbadging and "posing" is a no-no.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:17 PM
jovez
4th Gear Member

Here this is almost exactly what you are looking at doing. Very poorly done. Waste of a good Mustang body.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 06-29-2007, 09:18 PM
V6Stang16
1st Gear Member

Im really happy with my car. But i want to "Turn Heads". I dont have all the money in the world to spend, but ive got time, i dont expect all of this to be done in a day. I just dont wanna spend a fortune on something that would look the same as something cheaper, i looked at some stock taillight tint, and i like the way the black looks actually, So if i tint those, should i go with black rims, since my interior is black and just have my car Red/Black? Anything anyone thinks would look really good is a + for me. I just need ideas so i can put the money i do have to good use. I just dont know what to buy first..Exterior/Body Work..Interior..or Exhaust..
Old 06-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: V6Stang16

Im really happy with my car. But i want to "Turn Heads". I dont have all the money in the world to spend, but ive got time, i dont expect all of this to be done in a day. I just dont wanna spend a fortune on something that would look the same as something cheaper, i looked at some stock taillight tint, and i like the way the black looks actually, So if i tint those, should i go with black rims, since my interior is black and just have my car Red/Black? Anything anyone thinks would look really good is a + for me. I just need ideas so i can put the money i do have to good use. I just dont know what to buy first..Exterior/Body Work..Interior..or Exhaust..
You, sir, are a ricer. If you think that's all you can do to a car you're a moron.

Also, just the fact that you called your car a beast proves you should own a 1.6L Honda. A V6 Mustang is FAR FAR FAR from a beast...

Quick Reply: Mod List for the Beast.