V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Just bought a 04 svt cobra

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 08:44 AM
SonicBluev6Stang
1st Gear Member

Default Just bought a 04 svt cobra

well i checked out a local red simon ford dealership to look at some trucks..and when i said i was going to trade in my v6 they said 'o well i see u like stangs' my response..heck yea i do
he said that they just got in a trade in of a cobra...and turns out it was already modded
cai,new suspension,window tint,new inter.,new black rims..the works..i fell in love with it
Black with Grayish racing stripes...my jaw just dropped..so i talked to get the price down
orig 18k..yea i know.. got it for 12k full warranty with TTL...and no trade in i just got a loan instantly..nod bad intrest ethier...so on my lot ive got both of my babys
omg and the power is unbelieveable...i almost pissed myself..
il post up pics soon
SVT Cobra 04 Black/Gray racing stripes/black rims/Sonicblue v6 3.9 Chrome cobra R rims/Cobra R hood etc.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:47 AM
SonicBluev6Stang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Just bought a 04 svt cobra

and 55k miles
Old 02-26-2008, 09:02 AM
skidawgz
2nd Gear Member

i am incredibly jealous
Old 02-26-2008, 09:03 AM
GlockPants
2nd Gear Member

^+100
Old 02-26-2008, 09:38 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ummm.. you got an 04 cobra for 12k? am i reading that right? if so, BS.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:39 AM
ESG-642T
Buyer Beware

ORIGINAL: SonicBluev6Stang

well i checked out a local red simon ford dealership to look at some trucks..and when i said i was going to trade in my v6 they said 'o well i see u like stangs' my response..heck yea i do
he said that they just got in a trade in of a cobra...and turns out it was already modded
cai,new suspension,window tint,new inter.,new black rims..the works..i fell in love with it
Black with Grayish racing stripes...my jaw just dropped..so i talked to get the price down
orig 18k..yea i know.. got it for 12k full warranty with TTL...and no trade in i just got a loan instantly..nod bad intrest ethier...so on my lot ive got both of my babys

il post up pics soon
SVT Cobra 04 Black/Gray racing stripes/black rims/Sonicblue v6 3.9 Chrome cobra R rims/Cobra R hood etc.
Either your full of s***
Or
That was one rich car dealership and had nothing better to do than give away a car.

And if your talking about FS in San Marcos... BS is what i'm calling.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:41 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: VCS_SSSTANG

il post up pics soon
Either your full of s***
Or
That was one rich car dealership and had nothing better to do than give away a car.

no kidding, or it was a v6 with a complete cobra make over
Old 02-26-2008, 09:43 AM
ESG-642T
Buyer Beware

ORIGINAL: nanaki

ORIGINAL: VCS_SSSTANG

il post up pics soon
Either your full of s***
Or

no kidding, or it was a v6 with a complete cobra make over
Cant be, it came with full warranty.... Had to be an actual cobra!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:21 AM
l_shizzle_l
5th Gear Member

12k for a termi with lowish miles does sound kinda like bs
Old 02-26-2008, 10:22 AM
indisposible_teens
4th Gear Member

Is the engine about ready to die? Does it have a salvage title? lmao

That is an incredible steal. I would gladly give you 15k for it...Think about it, you are making 3k off of it. lol Seriously I would give you 15k though.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 04 svt cobra