V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Rain problems!

Old 09-17-2008, 09:01 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I think out of everyone involved in the arguement, I'm the only one that doesn't have to flex a keyboard. I can back my stuff up, and more than enough people around to aid in proving things to little non-believers that think that jsut cuz mommy bought them a car that shares the same name as a fast one that they are now e-thugs.

Put up or shut up, I'll meet you half way, set a date, and back it up, like I've already said, and if you're scared, say you're scared.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:45 PM
haystackstang
2nd Gear Member

Cool

[QUOTE=jet21;5457336]
Originally Posted by haystackstang

I'm not a kid and buy my own vehicles. Those 05's you claim you beat, they don't know how to drive. I get soooooooo many compliments on my seq tailights from non-s197's who I see from my rear view mirror. If I see you on the road, let me know how my left tail seqs are working when I pass you :-))))))))))
ok as i stated im not just singling you out alot of the kids on here have there cars bought for them by mommy and daddy and put hella mods on it cause they dont have to pay for it. and to the people who where driving the 197s one of the was my uncle who has been drag racing mustangs since he got his license im sure he knows how to drive it and as your sequentials im just saying your bragging about them. And to ryan i appologize as the hood arguement of fiberglass or steel i went to a junkyard took a portable sawzall to a 00 v6 it was fiberglass i am wrong and yes im defending you cause like you said im not afraid to line up at the red light i enjoy racing matter a fact i raced my buddys supercharged v8 camaro the other night knowing theres no way my stock six was going to win but it was fun i only lost by 2 cars
Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 PM
haystackstang
2nd Gear Member

o and ryan your paint job is ****ing raw i wish i had the money to do that instead of the candy i just did
Old 09-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Flake6899
5th Gear Member

supercharged v8 camaro and you lost by 2 cars? What year?
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM
mike08
2nd Gear Member

fight fight fight fight
Old 09-18-2008, 12:51 AM
Flake6899
5th Gear Member

**** I'm just curious how he only lost to a supercharged v8 camaro by 2 cars.

Maybe an electric supercharger? Hehe
Old 09-18-2008, 04:10 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Haystack, it's no big deal man, I don't hold grudges by any means. Sometimes it tough to relate information without it coming off kinda rough. It's when the douchebags come out of nowhere running their mouths for nothing that I get pissed.

A lot of times when misinformation is posted that it HAS to be turned into a big deal so that people will read the whole thread and not just the first few post that may be incorrect, especially in the v6 section where there are very few people who aren't on their first car or first sports car.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:16 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I just went back to look and make sure, but nowhere in my post did I make a claim of how much power my car has nor how fast it is, or how much faster than any other car it is.

It's amazing how delusional people see what they want, regardless of what's right in front of their faces.

I guess I win....
Old 09-18-2008, 05:58 AM
jet21
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by my94pony
can u stop talking about your taillights and tell us how you plan on blowing past ryansquick6 with a s197 sixer, what do you have 210 at the crank cause we know that wont be near enough to beat him

Driving skills. Remember the tortise and the hare.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:04 AM
jet21
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by RyansQuick6
I think out of everyone involved in the arguement, I'm the only one that doesn't have to flex a keyboard. I can back my stuff up, and more than enough people around to aid in proving things to little non-believers that think that jsut cuz mommy bought them a car that shares the same name as a fast one that they are now e-thugs.

Put up or shut up, I'll meet you half way, set a date, and back it up, like I've already said, and if you're scared, say you're scared.

I never get scared. I'm gonna give you a small edge. I'll even leave traction control on when I race you. That way you'll be able to see in front of you better since there won't be so much smoke from my smokin' tires. While you are behind me, I have another mod to my back side of the car. Tell me if you see it. Look closely.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rain problems!