V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

New and this is my project

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 PM
H1ck55ter
2nd Gear Member

Default New and this is my project

First off hi there im new to MF been looking at upgrading my HP now that im satisfyed with the body and supension, but also im wondering my car is leaning to the drivers side a few inches anyone know what could cause that, and how to fix it? but other than that this is what iv done to her here it is.tell me what you think, and any suggestions, i really want to do the m112 bolt on but not sure, just want that extra umph for my V6. also i want to redo my front bumper any ideals?

EXTERIOR
Body Parts:
Custom Paint Job:
Lambourgini Door Hinges:
Borla Dual Exhaust:
BIGG Chrome Wheels:
Ford Racing Big Brake Kit:
Shorty Radio Antenna:
Gas Cover:
Front Grill:
Back License Plate Grill:
Side View Mirrors w/ Turning Signal Flash:
Tail Lights:
Head Lights:

ENGINE
BBK Ceramic Coated Headers:
Screamin' Deamon Coil:
Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires:
BBK Air Intake:
Optima Battery:
New Water Pump:
New Rack and Pinion:
Shock and Strut Tow Bars (welded on):
FlowMaster Cat Converters:
Bilstein Shocks and Struts:
Steeda Caster Camber Plates:
Steeda Lowering Springs (2 inch drop):

INTERIOR
Red Carpet:
Diamond Plate Floor Mats:
UPL Billet Interior (all buttons and switches are in polished billet):
Flames in the Meters:
Red Leather Shift Boot and Center console cover:
Interior Paint:
Tinted Windows:
Auto Meter Gauges and Gauge Pod:

Pioneer DVD Player/Touchscreen/iPod Player:
Playstation 2:
Playstation 2 Fiberglass Enclosure
Dynamat (A LOT of it, holds the sound in great)

Old 07-20-2012, 04:09 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Why would you weld the strut bar on?
Old 07-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

My suggestion would be to take off that ridiculous body kit and return it to stock. Put the doors back on the Lamborghini, where they belong. Put the wheels back on the Escalade. Return the interior back to mostly dark gray, I think I'd have to wear sunglasses in there.

Sorry to say, and I'm sure you put a lot of time in money into that Civic... I mean Mustang... But it's hideous. I think you've seen Fast and the Furious too many times.

With all the money you spent on physical appearance (I'm not gonna say looks, since that implies that it looks good...) you could have a clean looking car that actually gets out of it's own way. Instead you have a "Fast and Furious" looking turd that will be outrun my most 2000+ family sedans.

Now don't go getting your feelings hurt, you are the one who asked what people thought. So I told you. I'm probably speaking for most actual Mustang enthusiasts, as well.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:55 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

^ I was trying to be nice but this is what I was actually thinking.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:36 AM
H1ck55ter
2nd Gear Member

as you can tell i asked for suggestions to get rid of the front bumper, i think its makes the car look like an angry chineese man, and it sticks out like a picnic table, i understand the whole mazzdstang thing thats why im here to get help, you dont have to be a complete dick. lambo doors i dont have t worry about it mch cause they stay down most of the time, the interior it not to bad but i do say the dimond plating floor mats take it over the edge. other than that, i plan on getting lighter wheels as it is instead of chrome but thats all i had to choose at the time, at least they are stock sizes and not ****in 22's
Old 07-21-2012, 02:53 AM
H1ck55ter
2nd Gear Member

well back to other things any one do a V6 Long Rod 4.3 stroker, ported heads, ported intakes i heard that just a nice fly wheel, stage 2 possible 3 clutch, and upgrade rear end that it should all go in quiet fine with the stock transmission. and to anwser your question xpress it was done before i got it. Xemeth sorry if i called you a dick but you are i understand critisism hence is why i posted it im looking for suggestions, but i would like your opion truly on what type of front bumper i could get. or what are some posities, i know i have work to do and i got this car looking like this but im pretty sure this is a good place to start out on a car, better than most mustangs that people start out with, this one has a good foundation with someone's elses money dump into, now i can do it the way i like. so please help me out and be a family on this forum cause we are all on here for for friends in common we all have mustangs even though my mothers mustang was a mazda still means it has mustang blood.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Roadhammer
1st Gear Member

It really depends on your budget as to what options for a new front bumper are..
Old 07-21-2012, 03:08 AM
Roadhammer
1st Gear Member

A roush stage 3 bumper might go with the body kit already on it..might take the ricer look away and give you a muscle look..
Old 07-21-2012, 03:13 AM
Roadhammer
1st Gear Member

And if horsepower is your goal,you need a tuner.Longtubes, A 4.3 stroker is what im running. its not a 4.3 longrod tho
Old 07-21-2012, 03:17 AM
H1ck55ter
2nd Gear Member

where could i find the roush stage 3? and thats what im going for i cant stand my cars front bumper i literaly can have dinnir on it and its main purpose for the car is catchin anything with 5% grade or more, hince is why i dont care anymore if i drag it on the ground.lol what type of suggestions? how much dose the stroker cost? the longrod cost about 8,000 but thats complete ready to drop in. and sorry longtubes you mean longer headers?

Quick Reply: New and this is my project