Ok.. So I am looking at getting some work done on my 2003 Mustang V6.. I bought all the parts and just need them installed.. Here is the list of work needed:
- Replace Shock/Struts All Around
- Replace Master Cylinder and Bleed Brakes
- Install Subframe Connectors
- Install BBK Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Adjust Exhaust Tip and Check Exhaust System
Was quoted 1,400 to do all the work.. Again I have all the parts just need the install.. Was told that the shocks/struts would be about 4 hours, replacing master cyclinder and bleeding brakes about 1 hour, subframe connectors about 2-3 hours, and installing control arms about another 3 or 4 hours.. Just wanna get an idea if this is a fair price or if the work is being overpriced..