V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

whats with all the haters lately

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
00raging stang
4th Gear Member

Default whats with all the haters lately

i dont know about everybody else but it seems like everyone is just hating on me lately and im getting tired of it. i have one kid who drives an old beat up taurus hating on my mustang and i tell him al lthe time he has absolutley no right to talk **** what so ever, i dont know if any of u guys ever catch **** about having a six but im getting tired of everyone hating im about to run someone over lol
Old 05-23-2007, 12:02 AM
00raging stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: whats with all the haters lately

by the way i know this is off topic but i just needed a place to vent so i figured i would see if i was the only one
Old 05-23-2007, 12:12 AM
svt_97cobra
I ♥ Acer

Your car looks better than any taurus, V8 Camaro... I'v seen.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:13 AM
cominus
5th Gear Member

Go catless with LT headers, that should shut em up for a lil while. I dont know, I never considered my car a race car so if some body looks down on it I smile becuase to me my car is more of a show car, so even if thier car is faster than mine I know mine is nicer, unless it's another stang then he's just a punk bish.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:22 AM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

Most people think my car is a GT because of the duel exhausts, lol. I have the people that know about Mustangs though ... And sometimes I hear it for having a six ... but these are also the people with POS cars or no cars most of the time.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:32 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Just tell him his gf says you got a bigger wee-wee! That usually works pretty good. lol

Ryan
Old 05-23-2007, 12:33 AM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

most people i talk to think my car is a GT. they just think it is a special 232 edition car or somethin and tha it has a V8. i dont know why but they do. then i tell them its a 6 and they about die (this is usually with the car off). i get some haters but not many. i get a lot of hate because of the license plate though[8D]
Old 05-23-2007, 12:34 AM
mackstang99
2nd Gear Member

i dont understand why people hate on the sixxer its not that slow, and i keep hearing how it will hold up with like 500 hp but the almighty 5.0 dies before it reaches 400hp i say v6 FTW
Old 05-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Junior OTard
Banned

I get crap about having a sixer all the time but oddly enough its never from another mustang
i park in between two mustangs both 94 just like mine except ones a cobra and the other is a gt convertible
neither one of them gives me crap about having a 6but the kid driving his moms toyota camry rags on me all day
i guess its just that mustangs have an incedible reputation and they expect it from you
Old 05-23-2007, 12:53 AM
06musgt
2nd Gear Member

i don't drive a 6 now,i used to and it was a great car.but i thought i would tell you how i thought.a mustang is a mustang,know matter whats in it.theres alot of v8 guys that respects 6's.and if they dont,they can go screw themselves.i had a 4 banger mustang,and a 02 v6 and i got ragged on alot,thats not why i traded for this one though,the 02 started giving me problems.i just wanted to say your cars look good and those toyota and honda guys are just jealous.

Quick Reply: whats with all the haters lately