V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

Im back....lucky to be alive

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
03sixbanger
Ryan's Backup Mod

Default Im back....lucky to be alive

Well i dont know if any of you have noticed but i havent been on since tuesday....Well at about 10:30 pm tuesday night an f4 tornado ripped through lafayette. So far approx. 20 people have been killed and this is in a very small town. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as possible. But as far as my property, all the shingles are gone from my roof, some windows were blown out,my poolhouse is gone and we cant find any of it, and my shop is gone which was holding my car...which is now totaled.....But my grandmas house was a complete loss....she is considered by all the local news groups and cnn as the luckiest woman in town....I will show you pictures of her house as soon as i can.....But if you guys have any free time on your hands please just pray for everyone in Lafayette, TN. Pray for the people who lost their homes and especially the people who lost family members......
Old 02-10-2008, 10:54 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Default RE: Im back....lucky to be alive

I saw that stuff on tv man, such a bad little thing mother nature can be. At least you and your family are ok. All the material stuff can be replaced. Good luck getting everything back together and let us know if you need anything.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:57 AM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

glad your okay. houses and cars could be replaced but lives cant. we will pray for you i hope there is aid comming your towns way.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Daytripper540
3rd Gear Member

That really sucks man. I'm in ALabama, so we were all up that night watching our ***. Glad you and your family are ok though.

Since your car is totalled...how 'bout them wheels bruh?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:39 AM
03sixbanger
Ryan's Backup Mod

yeah all that stuff can be replaced....as long as we lived....and the aid has been amazing...police and other people from all over the southeast have come to help....until stupid fema took over....and ryan if you saw it on tv im sure you saw my grandma, mom, and aunt....and im keeping the car man lol...im gunna fix it
Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 AM
03sixbanger
Ryan's Backup Mod

and whats amazing is my house is still stading with minor damage and nearly 1/4 mile across the field was my grandmas house which is completely destroyed...and she was inside when it happened
Old 02-10-2008, 12:14 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

holy crap man! that really sucks about the houses and all, but your all alright, and thats what counts!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:34 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

damn... good thing nothing MAJOR really happened to your family. id rather my car wrecked than my grandmother. good luck with everything
Old 02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

Damn hat sucks
Old 02-10-2008, 08:05 PM
JKs95stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SilvrStang

Damn hat sucks
Man, sounds pretty tragic to me, I hope you get everything back in order and get that Mustang back on the street. How bad is the mustang, you say it's totalled? Hopefully it isn't the roof or the rear, front clips are easy to come by! Good Luck and God Bless!

Quick Reply: Im back....lucky to be alive