V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

Hahaha what a dumbass

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:51 AM
jthorn9
The Godfather

Default RE: Hahaha what a dumbass

Well I can't fully blame him for his ignorance, he obviously didn't know jack about cars and didn't claim to either. The C-5 leaving him like he was standing still also shouldn't of been suprising, two totally different classes of cars.

Off topic, but funny thing happened to me today. Some old geeser in a new C5 challenged me on the interstate. He pulls along side of me (mind you traffic out the wazzoo), and stays there, then he drops it, and flys a whopping 10 feet then merges over infront of me, nearly hitting me and the car in front of me trying to get into a spot just wide enough for his car. Then, he damn near rear ends that SUV getting off the interstate, not once, but twice. Now I'm not an idiot and I would never race a C-5, traffic, no traffic, track, street, just no point in doing so, but that guy was obviously a total idiot. I can't believe somebody in their 40s is going to take a 50K car and drive it like a 16 year old in a ricer, some people just boggle my mind.[&:] Ok rant over.